HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Default Should concealing a gun/knife in public be legal?

Where I live, we're hunters. Not me specifically, but most of my family and other families in my city hunt and have plenty of weapons.

Should concealing weapons (aka guns or knives) in public be legal?

Argument 1:

Concealing weapons is a threat to our society. It just allows people to look cool, and weapons are merely used to intimidate others, whether they are attacked or not (which is rare). That is the reason why we have the police to deal with situations. There will be no threat of weapons once they are extracted from society.

Argument 2:

If everyone had at least some form of self-defense, people would back off when it comes to fights. Weapons are not used to intimidate, but rather to defend themselves if a situation determines the need to use a weapon to protect a life or two. Police do not respond fast enough when it comes down to life-threatening situations.

You all know which argument I stand with based on my activity on the forum. But I want to hear what you have to say!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

No, it should remain illegal.

I also fail to understand why you feel the need to mention people in your area are hunters, walking around the streets with a knife and gun concealed is hardly going to prove useful for any hunting? do you have deer jumping people or something?

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    No, it should remain illegal.

I also fail to understand why you feel the need to mention people in your area are hunters, walking around the streets with a knife and gun concealed is hardly going to prove useful for any hunting? do you have deer jumping people or something?
    Then I'll make you understand. If you're a hunter then often times you will have many weapons. People do in fact walk around with guns and knives without the intent of using them for hunting.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

So? They have a lot of weapons doesn't mean they have to walk about the streets with them.. still isn't making sense.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

I think it should stay illegal, we have enough crime and terriosts let alone adding something that could potentially cause more crime. I understand its for protection but its too risky.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lmao are you mad?

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

So? They have a lot of weapons doesn't mean they have to walk about the streets with them.. still isn't making sense.
    I can't control that. That's why people carry weapons for self-defense.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    I can't control that. That's why people carry weapons for self-defense.
    So you admit your comment about hunters was absolutely pointless?

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

So you admit your comment about hunters was absolutely pointless?
    It's pointless to you obviously but not to me. I deal with this where I live and you don't.
    Last edited by Landon; 27-03-2017 at 03:31 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

You're still not getting it.

It makes absolutely 0 difference if one is a hunter or not when concerning carrying concealed weapons.

Just because person A has 10 guns/weapons that they use for hunting doesn't mean they're going to walk around with a weapon concealed all the time?

as I said from the start, adding that snippet of text is absolutely pointless and has no relevance to the thread.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast