HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Default HabboxForum Loyalty Scheme!

What are loyalty points?

Loyalty Points are a new forum currency that are completely separate from Tokens. They are more of a premium currency and are harder to earn. Because of this, they offer a great array of rewards for those of you who manage to gain enough of them.

How do I earn them?

Loyalty Points can be earned from the following:
    • Winning Member of The Month
    • Winning the Forum Posting Statistics for the week
    • Making 100 or more Forum posts in 1 week
    • Making 20 or more threads in 1 week (Not including announcements, competitions, community notice board or spam threads)
    • Making 10 referrals in 1 month
    • Being a HabboxForum Member for 10 years with at least 5 thousand posts. (Please contact me to request this)

What can I buy with Loyalty Points?

Loyalty Points can be used to purchase items from the Forum Shop that are not available using Tokens. You will see a special section in the shop named "Loyalty Shop" which is where you can purchase the following items:
    • 10 Habbo Credits
    • 20 Habbo Credits
    • 50 Habbo Credits
    • 1 Month of Personal VIP
    • Personal Forum Icon
    • Upload a new emote for HabboxForum

For credit items, stock will vary and will be limited to one per user per month. It will be more stocked than as previously was when on sale in the tokens shop.

Please post any feedback for the new scheme by clicking here. I welcome anything you have to say about it.

Last edited by Chris; 09-05-2017 at 07:20 PM.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!