HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Conor is offline The Santa of Habbox
    HabboxLive Guest DJ (Conor)
    Guest Events Organiser
    HabboxWiki Staff
    Competitions Staff

Tokens
    Habbo
    FUNISMYME

Latest Awards:

It won't all be auto, they need to keep some staff just incase anything goes wrong or if someone appeals a ban, computers can't deal with that (just yet). It might be like half or 3/4 of the staff go, but I don't think all of them will.

Conor
    FUNISMYME on Habbo

Guest HabboxLive DJ & Guest Event Host & HabboxWiki Staff & Competitions Staff

Previously one of the longest running HabboxLive Senior DJ, Ex Event Host, Ex Competition Staff, Ex Article Writer, Ex Help Desk Staff

See something on the Wiki that needs updating? Feel free to PM me info and I'll get it sorted.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

The problem is that most of the time they don't actually read what conversations are about before banning someone, they just look at certain words and ban you based on words then it's like ban straight away then when you appeal it, they either take very long to reply back or they say things like we feel your habbo deserves a second chance, well if you knew what the conversation was about then perhaps you wouldnt need to keep replying to loads of different appeals!

Like hungryfront Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Expling

Latest Awards:

I reckon the community staff (waltz/other community coordinators) will be managing the auto moderatio on their hotel if it does come to it. Then I think they'd have a handful of staff to work as customer services on the help websites, especially sice that job is p much automatic itself (the replies for an appeal are not written by the staff, they just click a button and it sends a reply)

Community staff will 100% stay as they need to manage fansites/bundles/events/ambassadors etc. MODs going as a cutback doesn't seem too bad

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Becuase of auto-moderation, all the hotels that ended up having opening/closing times are now open 24/7 - so .NL/DE/FR/IT/FI/TR

E.g. Habbo.de has this:

24 STUNDEN ZUGANG ZU HABBO
    [center]Ab heute wird unseres Hotel 24 Stunden, sieben Tage die Woche geöffnet sein. Das heisst, mehr Zeit mit deinen Freunden zu chatten, mehr Zeit beeindruckende Räume zu bauen UND mehr Zeit ein Vermögen in Habbo zu machen!
    Habbo.de
    Quote Originally Posted by Rough Translation
    24 Hour Access to Habbo
    From today our hotel will be open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. That means more time to chat with your friends, to build awesome rooms AND more time to make a fortune in Habbo!
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Feels like that situations where people fires human staff replacing them to machines for it's "more productive" ewww May this plague stay away from Brasil

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Customer Support are now no longer dealing with tradelocks, mutes or bans apparently. A bot closes the request with a default message:

I'd love to know what Sulake are actually doing.
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Let the unnecessary bans commence.

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    It probably won't be closing any time soon as they are making too much money.
    What makes you think they are making too much money?

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't say they were rolling in the money....

Tokens
    Habbo
    nat965

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Intersocial View Post
    Customer Support are now no longer dealing with tradelocks, mutes or bans apparently. A bot closes the request with a default message:

I'd love to know what Sulake are actually doing.
    So, if you get perm banned, it's just tough luck then? Interesting.

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

bring back hobbas

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast