HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

Lightbulb Monthly Debates Awards

My fellow members of Habbox Forum. It would be only appropriate to reveal to you my reward system that will give you the debate of your life!

There will be two main rewards that you will see monthly, this does not include the award for Featured Members Debate.
    I will be introducing a reward systems and an Award. They are as followed;

Top Debate Contributor
    Throughout the month I will be keeping my eye on both featured debates and member debates and will be watching which individuals stand out amongst the rest. With this, I will choose the top three debates contributors.
    Our third ranked debater will receive 1 week of VIP of their choice, 200 tokens and 5c on the client.
    Our second ranked debater will receive 2 weeks of VIP, 250 tokens, and 10c on the client.
    And our Top ranked debater will receive 3 weeks of VIP, 300 tokens, 15c on the client and ultimately, hold the below userbar for the following month.

Featured MVD (Most Valued Debater)
    This award that gets announced every month will go to the individual who stands out, not just in contribution but with​ wisdom to their posts/threads.
    This award will give that member 2 weeks of VIP, 250 tokens and a Habbo trophy on the client.
    Last edited by Expling; 11-04-2017 at 09:56 PM.