What are Featured Member Debates?
Featured Member Debates consist of debates submitted by members of the HabboxForum and are chosen by the Debates Leader, which currently is Brad. If you're wondering why I am keeping featured debates, please be patient as I will give you an explanation below.

How do I enter a Featured Member Debate?
This is very simple. Just send your Debate idea and a beginning paragraph to Brad with the title of your topic. I will review it, and if you are chosen, your debate will be stuck so it is easily accessible, have the [Featured Debate] prefix added to it and have its very own forum notice! In addition to this, all featured debates will get posted on Habbox.com to attract more attention, as well as a shout out on Twitter!

When should I submit my Debate?
You can send them at any time during the month but the cutoff to qualify for that specific month is the 10th day of the specific month.

Why is there still Featured Member Debates with a Debates Leader?
With the Debates Leader posting approximately three official debates a month, along with other debates - I know that lately there has been a high traffic usage in the debates section of the forum and why not receive rewards for what you all do best!

The Incentive!
If your debate is chosen by the Debates leader you will receive 2 Weeks of VIP of your choice, 500 tokens, and this one of a kind userbar:

You will hold this userbar until the next Featured Member Debate has been chosen

If you have any questions regarding the Featured Member Debate, please let me know!