HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    ThatDeviac

Talking A couple of Pixel-Art Habbos

Hey guys, I completely remade me and a friend of mine's habbos in pixel art form. This is my first time trying pixel art, so any feedback is appreciated.

Tokens
    Habbo
    King-Tom

Latest Awards:

Nice! I like the Hair colour detail when switching from dark to light.

[21:24] laura: play me steps scared of the dark
    or i'll fire you

Tokens
    Habbo
    ThatDeviac

Thanks King-Tom

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

OK first thing which is kind of personal preference, kind of not, is that you shouldn't just put things on a pure black background, especially when it has a black outline.

The line art is fairly decent to be honest (seems to be more a case of developing your own style rather than fixing any actual errors). I think the main area of improvement needed is colours (and sort of shading, but hard to really say in a piece like this). In some areas, such as the hat, there isn't a huge contrast between the "normal" and the dark colour, whereas the light colour sticks out massively.

Not much else to say that isn't just nit picking though so I'll leave it there Very good for a first though so well done. Just out of curiosity, what software did you use?

Also, all Habbos are pixel art

Tokens
    Habbo
    ThatDeviac

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    OK first thing which is kind of personal preference, kind of not, is that you shouldn't just put things on a pure black background, especially when it has a black outline.

The line art is fairly decent to be honest (seems to be more a case of developing your own style rather than fixing any actual errors). I think the main area of improvement needed is colours (and sort of shading, but hard to really say in a piece like this). In some areas, such as the hat, there isn't a huge contrast between the "normal" and the dark colour, whereas the light colour sticks out massively.

Not much else to say that isn't just nit picking though so I'll leave it there Very good for a first though so well done. Just out of curiosity, what software did you use?

Also, all Habbos are pixel art
    Thanks! I used gimp, and zoomed in very far. Also, it was kind of redundant to say pixel art in my original post :Laughing:

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Can we see the original Habbos, the friends you friendly used as inspirational muses??

Tokens
    Habbo
    ThatDeviac

Well, there's my Habbo

And my friend's Habbo

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jempire2014

Looks pretty good for a first timer haha.