HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Default How much of a STALKER are you?

Just found out my recent habit of wanting to know everything about the person who I love (ahem it sounds a bit crazy but when I say "everything" I do only mean "all their concepts and opinions", not about WHAT THEY'RE DOING RIGHT NOW AND WHO IS WITH THEM RIGHT NOW", get it? Ah, and it's someone from the real life outside walls) which turns my persona into a stalker? even if a little bit?

Well, just in order to see if there are more lost-in-love people here who will work as a comforting psychological support, tell us if you behaved like that once already, "even if just a little bit", and whether you usually feel BETTER or WORSE after trying to get to know more about the person you love ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I personally don't mind

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

hmm not really!! i dont think i ever really did! except check if they were online?? that's about it!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

I wouldn't ever say that I'm a stalker at all, like Kelly said I'd check if someone was online and if not I'd just leave it. I wouldnt keep messaging them at all because I've been stalked in real life and it's a scary experience.

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

I wouldn't say that makes you a stalker, I'd say it's more taking an interest in the person you're with. I don't want to know every little thing whether it's about them or their opinion but on some things, I'd like to know about, or hear their opinions on.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

No I don't stalk anyone
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

I'll look through someone's Facebook, but nothing to the extreme of calling it stalking. Lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by despect View Post
    I wouldn't ever say that I'm a stalker at all, like Kelly said I'd check if someone was online and if not I'd just leave it. I wouldnt keep messaging them at all because I've been stalked in real life and it's a scary experience.
    By a partner?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    By a partner?
    Well, someone who wanted to but I didnt.

Tokens
    Habbo
    PrettyLoven

I don't stalk. I investigate a person of interest. Their profile page and posts on social media is out in the open for the World to read right? So I just take the time to thumb through their stuff just to get an idea of what the person is all about. After that I'm done.

But to go around creepy stalking is weird.

Also: I am a scorpio. So we do investigate.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I never do this. It's sometimes interesting to see what friends and people are posting on social media, but I don't go out of my way to look at it.