HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MILK IS...

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

i agree milk is murder milk is just cows blood so u are taking their blood away how would u like it without blood?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

maybe cows like getting milked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Yeah I agree with scott stop kinkshaming cows every1

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    No! Milk is not murder. Milk is only ever murder if you spike someones drink who has some kind of intolerance towards it and then they die from said intolerance [1]. Cows themselves have been proven to enjoy the sensation of being milked [2] and live longer than they would otherwise in the wild [3]. If you believe milk is murder then you must believe the internet is murder, as millions of fish die each year from the underwater cabling in the Atlantic and other oceans and seas [4].

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNDiZGdDBcI
    [2] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGOQfLFzJj8
    [3] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F6RyPHaluA&s
    [4] https://www.habboxforum.com/showthre...34#post8512734
    you took the words right out of mouth, you kjust proved that therefore, milk is murder! it murders poor innocent people, not mention the cows that have been murdered. if a cow is made for its milk and produces shit milk, do u think the farmer will happily keep the cow? NO! the cow will be murdered and used for meat! all because maybe it's not as skilled in the milk department. bit tragic! for example not everyone is good at everything, what if the cow is really talented in running but really shit at milk production? the farmer does not care! the cow will be murdered! all these issues are coming from that fact we want milk. MILK IS MURDER!! you are exactly right also. internet is murder. think about all the murders that have come from the internet... what good has the internet even done for us apart from kill poor innocent fish! they have no idea what those cables are! thye are oblivious. they don't even get to use the internet! we're purely killing the poor innocent fish for our own good. humans are so selfish. i suppose humans can be murdered from the internet too but i suppose thats more self inflicted. we know what we're getting ourselves into but those poor fish do not! not to mention the fact we're also stealing their oxygen by taking their water? we'rej ust constantly murdering fish. when we aren't stealing their water, people r fishing and selfishly killing fish! how would you feel if someone put a bait infront of you of a chocolate bar for example, you take it and then end up getting murdered ??? DISGUSTING! to be honest. a lot of stuff in our life is murder. an important one being birth. by giving birth we're murdering the life of the parents? you think about how much time our parents have had to put into us and what they've had to give up ? thats basically murder if you ask me. we're murderers for just being birthed. and then one more person brought into the world means thats once more person to steal water from the fish! or one more person to have milk or eggs which is murder!!! not to mention thats one more person to steal OUR oxygen! why would you bring someone else in to steal our oxygen? we need oxygen and by bringing that person in you could be potentionally killing someone else somehwere else in the world by making them deprived of oxygen. theres also a very big possibiliy that the child being birthed could grow up to be any sort of murderer? a meat eater? a serial killer? who knows who you are bringing into the world! you wouldnt bring a stranger into your house because they could be anyone! a rapist! a killer! anything! you're basically bringing a stranger into the world? how selfish that you could be putting someone elses life at risk just because u wanted a baby? which u probably dont even look after properly tbh ! another murderous activity not looking after your whelp!
    i think before you comment on my post dogbeats you need to truly think about all the possible murders you have caused in your life. there are probably a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    maybe cows like getting milked
    u cant just assume that tho!! what about the cows that dont like being milked.
    for example i like oreos and peanut butter

[14:19:17] scott: ew
    [14:19:23] scott: oreos disgustin peanut butter disgustin

how would u feel if i force fed u oreos and peanut butter! even toh u dont like it!
    difference being. u have a say. the cows do not.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Dunno I mean my boyfriend has milked me before and I considered that anything but murder
    Last edited by MKR&*42; 09-04-2017 at 05:11 PM. Reason: dont ban me
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Intersocial View Post
    Dunno I mean my boyfriend has milked me before and I considered that anything but murder
    thats odd seeing as ure also a cow? hmmmm

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    thats odd seeing as ure also a cow? hmmmm
    WOW
    THAT WAS
    WYA TOO FAR
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Intersocial View Post
    WOW
    THAT WAS
    WYA TOO FAR
    do you feel dead inside?
    see this conversation about milk being murder has also lead to death
    along with the death of a friendship between intersocial and yuxin...

MILK IS MURDER!
    Like MKR&*42 Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

speaking of cows... hows life gina?

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

I wonder if cows feel the same as we feel when they are milked?

I disagree that its murder tho, as nobody is dying! If anything, milk promotes growth!

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast