HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: MILK IS...

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

What is going on

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    you took the words right out of mouth, you kjust proved that therefore, milk is murder! it murders poor innocent people, not mention the cows that have been murdered. if a cow is made for its milk and produces shit milk, do u think the farmer will happily keep the cow? NO! the cow will be murdered and used for meat! all because maybe it's not as skilled in the milk department. bit tragic! for example not everyone is good at everything, what if the cow is really talented in running but really shit at milk production? the farmer does not care! the cow will be murdered! all these issues are coming from that fact we want milk. MILK IS MURDER!! you are exactly right also. internet is murder. think about all the murders that have come from the internet... what good has the internet even done for us apart from kill poor innocent fish! they have no idea what those cables are! thye are oblivious. they don't even get to use the internet! we're purely killing the poor innocent fish for our own good. humans are so selfish. i suppose humans can be murdered from the internet too but i suppose thats more self inflicted. we know what we're getting ourselves into but those poor fish do not! not to mention the fact we're also stealing their oxygen by taking their water? we'rej ust constantly murdering fish. when we aren't stealing their water, people r fishing and selfishly killing fish! how would you feel if someone put a bait infront of you of a chocolate bar for example, you take it and then end up getting murdered ??? DISGUSTING! to be honest. a lot of stuff in our life is murder. an important one being birth. by giving birth we're murdering the life of the parents? you think about how much time our parents have had to put into us and what they've had to give up ? thats basically murder if you ask me. we're murderers for just being birthed. and then one more person brought into the world means thats once more person to steal water from the fish! or one more person to have milk or eggs which is murder!!! not to mention thats one more person to steal OUR oxygen! why would you bring someone else in to steal our oxygen? we need oxygen and by bringing that person in you could be potentionally killing someone else somehwere else in the world by making them deprived of oxygen. theres also a very big possibiliy that the child being birthed could grow up to be any sort of murderer? a meat eater? a serial killer? who knows who you are bringing into the world! you wouldnt bring a stranger into your house because they could be anyone! a rapist! a killer! anything! you're basically bringing a stranger into the world? how selfish that you could be putting someone elses life at risk just because u wanted a baby? which u probably dont even look after properly tbh ! another murderous activity not looking after your whelp!
    i think before you comment on my post dogbeats you need to truly think about all the possible murders you have caused in your life. there are probably

i wish i had this much time on my hands! it must be incredibly sad if this is curing your boredom

my tweet yesterday night wasn't about you and i wouldn't have ever even thought about tweeting anything about you as i've always thought you were a nice person and didn't really have any reason to think otherwise, however if the shoe fits then you can wear it. i don't know why you would find pride in being salty towards someone who has been nothing but kind to you

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Elegance View Post
    i wish i had this much time on my hands! it must be incredibly sad if this is curing your boredom

my tweet yesterday night wasn't about you and i wouldn't have ever even thought about tweeting anything about you as i've always thought you were a nice person and didn't really have any reason to think otherwise, however if the shoe fits then you can wear it. i don't know why you would find pride in being salty towards someone who has been nothing but kind to you
    yh i was pretty bored
    i dont kno what ure on about tho i didnt think any tweet was about me
    this thread wasnt supposed 2 b salty it was just me being really bored genuinely having nothing better to do with my life

Tokens

Latest Awards:

holy moly macaroni !

tumblr | twitter | spotify
    there is some links 4 u all x x x

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yh i was pretty bored
    i dont kno what ure on about tho i didnt think any tweet was about me
    this thread wasnt supposed 2 b salty it was just me being really bored genuinely having nothing better to do with my life
    it's a bit obvious if you're going to write a thread aimed at something that's cared a lot about by someone who's definitely going to see it and then pass it off as boredom because you've been confronted and you don't want to admit that it was a little insensitive to post a thread that was intended to irrationally attack someone's morals and encourage sarcastic responses

whatever helps you sleep at night love

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Elegance View Post
    it's a bit obvious if you're going to write a thread aimed at something that's cared a lot about by someone who's definitely going to see it and then pass it off as boredom because you've been confronted and you don't want to admit that it was a little insensitive to post a thread that was intended to irrationally attack someone's morals and encourage sarcastic responses

whatever helps you sleep at night love
    na i get that im rly sorry that it was insensitive n a shitty thread but i was just genuinely really bored lol i didnt do it to attack u or ur beliefs or literally anything i iddnt even kno that the belief was that milk is actually murder this entire thread was made cos i have a sad life n nothing better 2 do with my life
    like genuinely didnt mean it as a personal attack or anything n im sorry it came off like that

Tokens

Latest Awards:

AWESOME!!!!! do u agree? discuss
    Fixed.
    Last edited by MightyMagician; 15-05-2017 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Spelling

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234