HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Default Anyone know of any good tablets?

I asked @Intersocial; but he thought I meant things like ibuprofen so he was pretty useless. :rolleyes:

but no I mean TECHNOLOGY please help. P.S, I don't want any apple products
    Last edited by disrespectful; 10-04-2017 at 07:27 PM.
    Like MKR&*42, LUCPIX Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

you say no apple products but I am quite fond of my iPad! has lasted me years and is still going strong

Quote Originally Posted by Absently View Post
    you say no apple products but I am quite fond of my iPad! has lasted me years and is still going strong
    I've already got an iPhone so I don't really want it to feel like a bigger phone I'd like another interface to separate the 2, does that make sense?

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

what's your conception of a good tablet, in the first place?
    in the second place, how would you use a good tablet for? lego_haha

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Surface Pro

Failing that then something like Google Pixel C, Amazon Fire, etc.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

new samsung galaxy tab s3 came out the other week but hefty price tag

£599 for wifi or £669 for 4g version. It does come with the s pen though which apple charge like £99 for their apple pencil. Obviously tablet app support is better on ipads and so is the hardware but tbh I just can't deal with the limitations on ios

if that's too much then tab s2 is also good I hear. It's around £349 for the 8 inch version and £399 for 9.7 inch

I have the first tab s but I pre-ordered the tab s3 which I'm currently waiting for cos it's out of stock. Some people say though like why pay that much when you can buy a decent laptop but I've already got a decent laptop so meh I'm an android fan boy who loves his tablets

Quote Originally Posted by lucpix View Post
    what's your conception of a good tablet, in the first place?
    in the second place, how would you use a good tablet for? lego_haha
    Like a tablet which runs well, good sound yada yada yada and mostly around the house/travelling

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Surface Pro

Failing that then something like Google Pixel C, Amazon Fire, etc.
    Not wanting anything to do with Apple so iPad is out of the window, Tab I've looked at those and it's a possibility but after several years they stop updates so that's an issue I think, Surface Pro not a fan my girlfriend has one and it's awful. Again Pixel seen that and not really liking the look of it, I'll have a look at the Fire though that popped up somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    new samsung galaxy tab s3 came out the other week but hefty price tag

£599 for wifi or £669 for 4g version. It does come with the s pen though which apple charge like £99 for their apple pencil. Obviously tablet app support is better on ipads and so is the hardware but tbh I just can't deal with the limitations on ios

if that's too much then tab s2 is also good I hear. It's around £349 for the 8 inch version and £399 for 9.7 inch

I have the first tab s but I pre-ordered the tab s3 which I'm currently waiting for cos it's out of stock. Some people say though like why pay that much when you can buy a decent laptop but I've already got a decent laptop so meh I'm an android fan boy who loves his tablets
    I've been swaying towards the Tabs, I liked playing on the tab 1 when I was away but like I said up there ^ in several years updates will stop happening for that which is an issue and then you go onto the s2 and it's only minus 100 or 200 before you get to the S3 which would generally probably be better, but again why pay 600 quid when you can buy a laptop for around that price, ah I'm really stuck on what to do.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

I have a nexus 7 currently and its really easy to use and it looks good too! I'd recommend that

Quote Originally Posted by despect View Post
    I have a nexus 7 currently and its really easy to use and it looks good too! I'd recommend that
    Has it got a bigger screen than 7inch? That's far too small for me haha, minimum I'd go is probably about 10inch

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Nexus 7 is from 2013 u can probably only buy second hand same with the nexus 10 which was 2012

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast