HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 13 Reasons Why

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zealoux

Latest Awards:

I watched it all and I wasn't obsessed like everyone else either. It's an average storyline that does get you thinking about the how one thing you do can have a domino effect, but legit, it was so long winded and half of the stuff wasn't even blame worthy

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

on episode three and finding it immensely boring

Tokens
    Habbo
    Chloe7355

Latest Awards:

Currently on episode 8 and I suppose it's okay however, it's very over-rated

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Gave up after a few episodes. A bit drawn out and too teen-orientated for me. The writing isn't great.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sloths View Post
    Okay so I've seen like five episodes and I don't understand why everyone's raving, I'm finding it slow and boring. I can understand how it can get people hooked wanting to know what's next but tbh they haven't made me care enough about any of the characters to want to continue watching. I'll probably finish it at some point but atm I'm good!
    So i ended up finishing it and I stick with my point. It's slow, boring, and rather disappointing at the end when you realise it's over and barely any things happened. They could've done so much more with this, especially with the topic, and it's just not really worth watching imo

Like cameron446: Liked

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12