HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

I think you need to look up adoption rates pal.
    I also don't know why you seem so concerned with a foetus which probably doesn't even know pain yet you've given zero consideration to the well-being of the lady forced to go through pregnancy.

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    I think you need to look up adoption rates pal.
    I need to look up adoption rates to know that it's better than killing the baby?

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    I need to look up adoption rates to know that it's better than killing the baby?
    No, you need to look it up because you seem to think every child will get adopted. Far from.
    And why did you just ignore my second point?

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

No, you need to look it up because you seem to think every child will get adopted. Far from.
    And why did you just ignore my second point?
    I didn't say every child will get adopted. Don't put words in my mouth. Here are my exact words.

Handing a child up for adoption is a lot better than making a mother that doesn't want the child raise it. Regardless of whether or not the new parents are good (which most are because those that adopt kids actually want them), they'll be given another chance at life.

And to this:

I also don't know why you seem so concerned with a foetus which probably doesn't even know pain yet you've given zero consideration to the well-being of the lady forced to go through pregnancy.
    Of course I've given zero concern. Unless the lady is raped, the baby has defects, or she is in serious pain, the child should not be aborted.

I have zero concern because unprotected sex is the couple's issue. Not the baby's.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

I didn't say every child will get adopted. Don't put words in my mouth. Here are my exact words.
    OK so what about all the children who don't get adopted?

And to this:

Of course I've given zero concern. Unless the lady is raped, the baby has defects, or she is in serious pain, the child should not be aborted.

I have zero concern because unprotected sex is the couple's issue. Not the baby's.
    Firstly, you've now changed your claim and also contradicted yourself by saying "she is in serious pain" i.e. some concern for the mother.
    Also no contraception short of surgery is 100%.

Steering away somewhat, I want to ask why you believe a foetus life is firstly important at all, and secondly why you value their importance greater than that of the woman?

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

OK so what about all the children who don't get adopted?

Steering away somewhat, I want to ask why you believe a foetus life is firstly important at all, and secondly why you value their importance greater than that of the woman?
    1) It's a lot better than killing them. Even a few children that are alive is a lot better than none at all. Also, we do have orphanages.

2) a) I think they're important because kids are a continuation of our species.
    b) In the case of pregnancy, a kid's life is certainly more important if the mother chose to have unsafe sex and consequently pays the price of having a child. It's a lot more important to make sure the child is okay than the woman's emotional struggle of not wanting the child imo.
    Last edited by Landon; 14-04-2017 at 09:00 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

1) It's a lot better than killing them. Even a few children that are alive is a lot better than none at all. Also, we do have orphanages.

b) In the case of pregnancy, a kid's life is certainly more important if the mother chose to have unsafe sex and consequently pays the price of having a child. It's a lot more important to make sure the child is okay than the woman's emotional struggle of not wanting the child imo.
    you literally disgust me!

I'm sure it's really every kids dream to grow up in an orphanage

There is already enough people being born to 'continue our species' - too many in some parts of the world!

A foetus or an unborn child is never more important than the well-being of the mother who has to carry it for 9 months, are you delusional?? what if its the mans choice/personal requirement not to wear a condom is it still the womans fault that she ends up pregnant???

you and your views represents the backwards thinking of the US and republicans in general - v glad the vast majority people are sane in the UK and the rest of the western world!
    Like Landon, Empired Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

So dump them on the state? What about the issues that occur with this? Here's some statistics for you:
    children raised in orphanages are 10 times more likely to be involved in prostitution, 40 times more likely to have a criminal record and — shockingly — 500 times more likely to commit suicide
    http://blog.ted.com/are-orphanages-a...-a-better-way/

A continuation of our species where there's over 7 billion of us already? We are massively overpopulated and it is unsustainable.
    You seem to be ignoring the PHYSICAL struggle of the woman too. There is a risk of some surgery being required, and with any surgery comes risk of infection and ultimately death. Yes, people still die from childbirth. Let's just ignore that whole "contraception isn't 100% effective" too. Interesting to see your moral compass though.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

I'm overwhelmingly pro-choice. A step backwards in my opinion.

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    you literally disgust me!
    Lol if I really make you feel that bad then you shouldn't be debating me.

I'm sure it's really every kids dream to grow up in an orphanage
    It's every child's dream to be dead, too, huh.

There is already enough people being born to 'continue our species' - too many in some parts of the world!
    Wooooooo lets KILL EM ALL! Yeah!

what if its the mans choice/personal requirement not to wear a condom is it still the womans fault that she ends up pregnant???
    There is no validity in this. If the man chooses to not wear a condom then it's the woman's fault for letting him in lol.

you and your views represents the backwards thinking of the US and republicans in general - v glad the vast majority people are sane in the UK and the rest of the western world!
    Lol and if I told you that your views are backwards and that the majority of the US was sane unlike the UK then you would cry and tell me to go to hell like a typical crybaby liberal.

-----------

So dump them on the state? What about the issues that occur with this?
    I don't deny that. I do deny that every child shouldn't have a chance though.

A continuation of our species where there's over 7 billion of us already? We are massively overpopulated and it is unsustainable.
    Under this ideology, we could kill almost every child and be fine.

You seem to be ignoring the PHYSICAL struggle of the woman too. There is a risk of some surgery being required, and with any surgery comes risk of infection and ultimately death. Yes, people still die from childbirth. Let's just ignore that whole "contraception isn't 100% effective" too. Interesting to see your moral compass though.
    The physical struggle? Pretty sure every woman that wants to get pregnant knows that they are going to have to deal with physical struggle.

Surgery: Yeah? My mom had two c-sections. One for me and one for my sister. She's just fine. She isn't dead nor did she get any infections. C-section is perfectly safe these days and highly acceptable.
    Last edited by Landon; 15-04-2017 at 04:20 AM.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast