HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Cool Looking for a web designer/graphic designer!

Hello, I'm Grimmz.

I'm desperately needing help with my fansite. My current domain is www.habbovalley.com
    I am looking for someone who can design a custom template for me (more so outdoorsy/country-like)
    It's been years since I've ran a fansite and I know there is a lot out there right now but I'd still like to give it ago.
    I am willing to pay credits... or money depending on price of a custom template and it being put up with it being properly coded and linked.

I am also searching for a partner for the fansite as well. It will be a radio/forum oriented website.
    I already have the domain and hosting and also have the maintenance page up (it's not great but it'll do).
    This site can have some real potential. I have lots of plans for it already.

I understand this isn't easy work and it takes time and hard work. I am willing to work with you on payment.

Sincerely,
    Grimmz
    (HabboValley.com)

Tokens

Do you still need a guy??
    Like Grimmie Liked

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by ZackJ View Post
    Do you still need a guy??
    Sure do, Add me on Habbo - Grimmz
    or shoot me an email - [email protected]

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pension

Latest Awards:

Hiya,

I can produce a Habbo themed bootstrap design alongside an integrated and matching forum theme if you're still in need of someone?

robbie // pension.

Tokens
    Habbo
    RuthlessSlayer-

Ya also one of my mates needs someone to make him just a normal website if anyone can help with that?