HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yes I keep my door closed because I like to sleep in darkness and don't want to light shining in. If I am in my room during the day then I leave it open unless I'm watching TV then I close the door and blind.

Tokens
    Habbo
    PrettyLoven

At that time when I had my own room I kept my door crack and I slept with a nightlight. I need to see during the night>: ( And having my door crack makes me feel alert. I'm not afraid. Just that my Mom would tell my Sister and I to be alert and have the bedroom door open when she was out the house.
    I gotten use to having a door crack/open.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Alkaz View Post
    Yes I keep my door closed because I like to sleep in darkness and don't want to light shining in. If I am in my room during the day then I leave it open unless I'm watching TV then I close the door and blind.
    this

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sianness

Latest Awards:

It's sort of open I can't actually open it if I shut it properly because it needs a good sanding down, so I push it as much as I dare.

Tokens
    Habbo
    .:TaylorSwift:

Latest Awards:

I do because I have waken a couple times I’m my life from someone sleep walking into my room. Now I also know I may sleep walk, so as a precaution I usually lock the door.

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

I slept with it half open for most of my life until a few years ago when we got a dog. Now I keep it closed all the time because he'll come in and get into everything and would annoy me by doing it while I'm trying to sleep. He would also try to sleep on my bed and he's so big he just about takes up more of it than I do.

Check out our fabulous wiki!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234