HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by RuthOnToast View Post
    But your still doing the same thing you said you dont your doing the same thing? they killed people so you kill them? so your punishing someone by doing the same thing?
    I just told you literally it's the same thing yes. But the reason why/the justification is a lot different. If you go kill multiple people, having the government kill you is not the same reason as to why.

Country
    England
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Ruth-On-Toast

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    I just told you literally it's the same thing yes. But the reason why/the justification is a lot different. If you go kill multiple people, having the government kill you is not the same reason as to why.
    Still can't get my head around the fact you think its ok to take someones left

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by RuthOnToast View Post
    Still can't get my head around the fact you think its ok to take someones left
    What you do unto others deserves to be done unto you. That's all there is to it. You deserve to either feel the pain or experience what you did to the other person.

If we get back to the topic of torture, as scottish said, people are not tortured for no reason. The sole purpose is to extract information.

Tokens
    Habbo
    zammy149

Latest Awards:

**** no torture is not okay. I think about all the people going through torture right now that dont deserve it, gives me a **** headache every time i think about it. anyone nowadays can be labeled as a possible terrorist. I can look uphow to make bomb videos on youtube, and that can put me on the terrorist watch list. shit nowadays is moniterd

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

It is wrong for the state to employ torture yes.

On the battlefield however in certain circumstances I would not rule it out. It's easy for me to sit here and say it is terrible - and it is - but on the other hand could I see myself using it if I absolutely had to in order to save others lives or myself? You bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Expling View Post
    no, not acceptable as you'd be just as bad as the person you're torturing - anyone who has the ability to hurt anyone, despite who that person is or what they do, should be classed as a danger to society imo

terrorists are extremely vicious and horrible people, but they were brainwashed into thinking what they think and they wouldn't tell you all that you know if you harm them or threaten to harm them... they don't care about pain
    Brainwashed? No, that's really what they believe.

There always seems to be this view amongst western liberals that their worldview is the de facto worldview and is universal, with anything deviating from this view the work of the media, poverty, lack of education or some other dross reason as though deep down everyone is a Justin Trudeau at heart. It is not. In fact, on most issues you're in a very tiny historical anomaly when you look at cultures around the world and what their views/attitudes have been like.

The people wanting to murder you for not being muslim believe in what they're doing very much.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 19-04-2017 at 04:27 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

Hi everyone,
    I apologise for my lack of debates as there was an issue in my personal life that had to be dealt with. (which will probably be used as a debate next week)

Thank you to all who had participated in this Debate. It is now closed.
    Remember that there will be a couple more debates posted by the beginning of next week.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345