HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: What party will you be voting for?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Conservatives

10 29.41%
  • Labour

17 50.00%
  • Liberal Democrats

3 8.82%
  • SNP

1 2.94%
  • UKIP

1 2.94%
  • Green

1 2.94%
  • Other

1 2.94%
Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    I am voting Conservative & Unionist for the first time and my family also intends to return to the fold. In doing so, being working class voters, we'll hand the Tories a majority not seen since 1983 when Margaret Thatcher rode home on a thumping victory after the Falklands. We'll consign the European Union, Labour and the Cameroons in the Tory Party to the history books.

I look forward to Labour+Corbyn selling nuclear disarmament, the handing over the Falklands and tax rises to middle England on the doorsteps. On June 9th no doubt it'll all be the fault of Murdoch, the right-wing media and old people.

Logged on to see if you would vote for the Conservatives considering they're the hard brexit party now... not disappointed

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Does it not bother you that 20 or so Conservative MPs are under investigation for election fraud @-:Undertaker:-;?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Will be voting Lib Dem to continue my streak of 'Every election/referendum I vote in I lose'

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    Does it not bother you that 20 or so Conservative MPs are under investigation for election fraud @-:Undertaker:-;?
    Sure, I knew about these allegations long ago when Ukip staff in Thanet were saying the Tories were bussing in activists (which costs a lot) in a frantic campaign to stop him from being elected. It worked. Hopefully he re-stands and is elected to the Commons.

But i'm not voting on campaign spending limits, i'm voting on #1 Brexit (Out of SM and Customs Union), #2 Immigration (Brexit) & #3 Grammars. Thus far the indications are that the Tories will seek to do all three. If not, then I will have my revenge come 2022.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Interesting, not surprised, probably the best time (tactically) to do such a thing.

I shall be voting with the manifesto most aligned with my viewpoints, so most likely Lib Dems again but who knows really.
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

Theresa may has said she will not be doing TV debates

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wtf TV debates are exciting why won't the boring cow do it. I mean she's gonna be against Corbyn.... have you seen him at PMQs he's terrible against her.

Love u Theresa.
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    Will be voting Lib Dem to continue my streak of 'Every election/referendum I vote in I lose'
    If that's the streak you want to keep up then voting Lib Dem is cheating surely

I made a great election image this morning that I posted on the old facey b

Everyone loves a half and half scarf
    Last edited by FlyingJesus; 18-04-2017 at 07:12 PM.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

The House of Commons has passed the motion. Britain goes to the polls in five weeks.

Anecdotal but also noticed by journalists, there looks to be a lot of first time Tory voters in a few weeks time. Virtually all of my friends are likely to vote for the Conservatives for the first ever time including one who voted Remain, family have returned, I am voting for them for the first time.

Interesting on NewsNight also in Labour areas of people who have voted Labour all their lives now turning to Conservatives. The big shift seems to be Ukip voters, even if only 50% of them switch then that there is an extra two million votes especially in northern/coastal seats. It all seems to be about Brexit and cementing the Leave vote.

Latest polling -

Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 19-04-2017 at 03:53 PM.

Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast