HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Tiki tête-à-tête

Hello dears.

I don't play Habbo much anymore, but when I did I loved making rooms. I actually made a couple more since my last thread four years ago, but I wanted to share just one today — it's my proudest creation and what I suspect will also be my last. It took a couple of weeks to complete, with a lot of time spent perfecting the layout and the stacking. It was tough to make such a large room feel sufficiently occupied, but I'm pleased with the result. There's a lot of activity in the room that can't be conveyed through an image, so here's a link. Anybody who enters is also given a temporary effect. It's purpose is to be a sort of chat and chill tiki/jungle themed room.

Please let me know your thoughts. Keep in mind this was made almost two years ago, so I didn't have access to some of the more recent furniture that would likely suit the theme. There is also supposed to be a light blue background tone which really accentuated the green and made the room feel very vibrant, but I had to turn it off as I don't have Habbo Club, thus parts of the walls were visible.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Things I hate as a whole in general include tiki furniture and forest wall/grass combos but there are some cute parts - I like the rainbows going down the rapids and the huts build of corners and umbrellas are cool, especially with the big trees coming out of the top. Also comfort cradles are fab furni severely underused
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Things I hate as a whole in general include tiki furniture and forest wall/grass combos but there are some cute parts - I like the rainbows going down the rapids and the huts build of corners and umbrellas are cool, especially with the big trees coming out of the top. Also comfort cradles are fab furni severely underused
    Thanks for your comments, Mot! Yeah, I use the grass and forest walls far too much. It's a weakness. When the grass was 1c a couple of years ago I bought like 400. They're kind of an easy go to, but I'm not too fond of the alternatives. Some more monster plant patches might have been a good idea, but I love how vivid all the shades of green are. I don't see tiki furniture too often and used to consider it rather basic myself, but I'm pleased with the structures I was able to make and fell for its rusticity. Thanks! The umbrellas had some issues with overlapping, but I got there in the end. Comfort cradles are great — they fit so well with the trees.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

Oo very cute! I think it would be lovely as a help desk

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

NO KELLY NO MORE GRASS AND FOREST HELP DESKS
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Absently View Post
    Oo very cute! I think it would be lovely as a help desk
    Yes, I see where you're coming from! Though it's perhaps a little too big to serve as a functional help desk and the helpers would have to look down on everybody like lords from atop the structure. Currently you can't walk around inside.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Awesome room! I don't play Habbo at all anymore, but I still check the Cool Rooms section of this forum from time to time, so it's nice seeing a familiar username.

Ellis.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wow, Ellis! I remember you. Thanks — it certainly took a while to make! I'm pretty much the same. I made this room perhaps two years ago, and don't 'play' Habbo in any capacity anymore, but I do pop online occasionally to see how things are going. Hope all is well with you!