HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Default Fox News drops Bill O'Reilly due to sexual harassment allegations

As the biggest star of Fox News for the last 20 years, conservative personality Bill O'Reilly has been carefully reviewed by Fox News where they decided it was time to cut ties with the star. O'Reilly received a large sum of sexual harassment and inappropriate behavior allegations. He also was not liked among many of his colleagues.

On April 1, the NY Times reported that O'Reilly agreed to settle 13 million on 5 cases that alleged him of sexual harassment or other related topics. 50+ advertisers withdrew from as show as they didn't want to be associated with the host.

Quite the shock to me. Knew it would end like this though because it happened to Roger Ailes.

Have a look here:
    http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...legations.html

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

Good news I say!

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    Good news I say!
    I agree. Even though I liked him, it's probably for the best.

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Bill O'Reilly could receive payout of up to 25 mil, equivalent to one year of his salary due to the contract in place.

Quote Originally Posted by NY Times
    Bill O’Reilly is leaving Fox News with a payout of up to $25 million, the equivalent of one year of his salary, two people briefed on the matter said Thursday.

For 21st Century Fox, the network’s parent company, payouts related to sexual harassment allegations at Fox News now total more than $85 million. The vast majority of that — up to $65 million in exit packages — is being paid to the men who were ousted from the network because of the harassment allegations.

Mr. O’Reilly, 67, was forced out of the network on Wednesday following the disclosure of a series of sexual harassment allegations against him and an internal investigation that unearthed more women with complaints about his behavior.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/20/b...yout.html?_r=0

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

I never liked him but awful that someone can be forced out over what are just allegations.

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    I never liked him but awful that someone can be forced out over what are just allegations.
    I knew it would happen after Roger Ailes was "asked to leave".