HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Multiculturism In Europe - White Genocide

moderator alert Post edited by Despect (Forum Super Moderator) - Please remember to add bad spoilers to posts that may offend other users, thanks.
    Last edited by despect; 21-04-2017 at 09:35 PM.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

I'm against multiculturalism in that it ends up as Yugoslavia x100 but not sure what it has to do with being Jewish...

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Given up pretending you're not a racist antisemite at last then huh tallcoolguy
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    I'm against multiculturalism in that it ends up as Yugoslavia x100 but not sure what it has to do with being Jewish...
    Barbara Spectre is Jewish, and she made a racist rant about Jews being at the center of Europe's transition into a multicultural continent. Her defense for that statement is that Europe wouldn't survive without that change.

The common trend revolving around white countries is that the Zionist influence is encouraging mass immigration. Look at USA for example: Literally everything in the government and entertainment/media industry is run by Jews(dead serious).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Given up pretending you're not a racist antisemite at last then huh tallcoolguy
    Europe is a white continent. They were the first people to find the land. But I can understand how telling the truth about my people being murdered in mass numbers and declining in populations is racist.

Sarcasm aside, anti-semitism means hating Jews for being Jewish. Your ad-hominems are blatant bullying.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMagician View Post
    Barbara Spectre is Jewish, and she made a racist rant about Jews being at the center of Europe's transition into a multicultural continent. Her defense for that statement is that Europe wouldn't survive without that change.

The common trend revolving around white countries is that the Zionist influence is encouraging mass immigration. Look at USA for example: Literally everything in the government and entertainment/media industry is run by Jews(dead serious).
    Mass immigration is taking place because out of touch political parties who are in the pockets of large greedy corporations want cheap labour so they can make an even bigger profit even if it's at the expense of the native population. Not because of Jews.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Mass immigration is taking place because out of touch political parties who are in the pockets of large greedy corporations want cheap labour so they can make an even bigger profit even if it's at the expense of the native population. Not because of Jews.
    Right... I guess it's just a major coincidence that multiple Jews are quoted talking about flooding non-whites into white populations, and that the majority of refugees from the Middle East have been leaving home because... I don't know, Israel is murdering families, bulldozing homes, and instigating wars that countries like the US get dragged into?

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Right... I guess it's just a major coincidence that multiple Jews are quoted talking about flooding non-whites into white populations, and that the majority of refugees from the Middle East have been leaving home because... I don't know, Israel is murdering families, bulldozing homes, and instigating wars that countries like the US get dragged into?
    From what I am aware, Israel has been reluctant to actually get involved in the Syrian civil war because it knows that if it does then it'll unite the Islamic countries/factions against it because there's nothing they hate more in their backwards and throwback societies than the story of those evil Jews causing all of their self-inflicted problems. Kind of the same sort of schtick you're employing where all the problems (and yes, multiculturalism is a problem) are the fault of Jews.

Instead of a conspiracy it's much more simple than that. Greedy corporations + naive liberal politicians = mass immigration.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 20-04-2017 at 11:01 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Whoever said Assad was behind the Syrian crisis? That's as far as I'll go there.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Whoever said Assad was behind the Syrian crisis? That's as far as I'll go there.
    He [Assad] wasn't behind the crisis.

Behind the crisis are Islamic radicals who have been spreading across the muslim world like a cancer for the last half a century, who now command a lot of support from muslims around the world and who have managed to get themselves more arms and weapons from the genius President Obama as he says he believes they're just "rebels" who want democracy in Syria *snort*

Where do those evil Jews fit into this when this has been an Islamic problem for certainly the last century if not centuries?
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 20-04-2017 at 11:16 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Europe is a white continent. They were the first people to find the land
    lol nope, Cro-Magnons from East Africa are the first to settle on the continent and they were definitely black

But I can understand how telling the truth about my people being murdered in mass numbers and declining in populations is racist.
    You're not even European you're American, and all white people are not your people - 30% of the world is not your family just because you happen to be pale

Sarcasm aside, anti-semitism means hating Jews for being Jewish. Your ad-hominems are blatant bullying.
    "Another Jew, same old motives."
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +