HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Woutou

Latest Awards:

Default Writing a Cover Letter without any exp?

Hi everyone, I've been having a big issue trying to write a cover letter up. I wanna work for best buy and I have
    No retail experience Only fast food and volunteering a lot? Anyone able to help me out? Thanks!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Expling

Latest Awards:

any experience can be brought into any job role!

can't really help without knowing more details about your volunteering/exact experiences though

what type of volunteering did you do?

retail mainly want to see that you're a people person really and you need to demonstrate that; exaggerate on your voluntary/fast food job responsibilities A LOT
    for example if you just made burgers in the fast food place, say you helped cover the till when short staffed/covered shifts/helped customers/done campaigns

if you have no experience whatsoever then just talk about what you could do in the job

Tokens
    Habbo
    Woutou

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Expling View Post
    any experience can be brought into any job role!

can't really help without knowing more details about your volunteering/exact experiences though

what type of volunteering did you do?

retail mainly want to see that you're a people person really and you need to demonstrate that; exaggerate on your voluntary/fast food job responsibilities A LOT
    for example if you just made burgers in the fast food place, say you helped cover the till when short staffed/covered shifts/helped customers/done campaigns

if you have no experience whatsoever then just talk about what you could do in the job
    I've done Volunteering for Children's Festivals as well I stocked shelfs at a store for some volunteering stuff.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

just talk about the skills from your other roles

cover letters are easy they dont need to be very long at all