HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    vls

Latest Awards:

im dead

my friend Flubbar was hacked due to this list

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Didn't think it was actually legit lol change ur passwords xoxo

Tokens
    Habbo
    vls

Latest Awards:

yeah it is not even joking

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Was it just help tool users who got their details stolen?

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I've seen a few of these posted around - people tend to sell and buy them on the black market. They get them by old exploits and I've also heard rumours of former staff exporting plain text files but I'm not convinced how reliable that second story is...

if someone wants to hack one of my early accounts that'd be great I'd love that back but can't remember email or pass

- - - Updated - - -

basically though if you use basic internet security and keep secure pws changed fairly often then you should be fine!

the other issue with Habbo, especially old accounts, is people setup accounts way before anyone knew anything about hacking or security so a lot of people have really insecure passwords that they use on tons of other websites. Then when those maybe less secure websites get hacked, people see those databases and have thousands of entries - for example, if my email was [email protected] (it's not), and my password was leaked as "password1" (it's not), then they could try those credentials on other sites they knew I played.

That's the most popular way how I know a few people have had their Habbos - among other accounts!! - hacked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

I doubt it's from a database - basic database architecture features salted hashes. Even having a copy of the database and attacking it offline would be a chore. Can't be 100% sure though, as I know nothing about it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12