HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Boulder

Latest Awards:

Either way we're family no matter what!

If I t
    alked to my friends the way I talk to my body I'd have no friends."

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

I think the Help Desk needs to be changed from a Help Desk. Do people actually ask for help anymore? I don't know what it should be changed to, but even if it's just a temporary trial, change it to something else that allows users to interact and is more appealing. By all means have a desk in the room but change it up.

I think giving some younger people a chance in Management would be nice. I know being in management requires somebody mature and trustworthy, but maybe keep an open mind and try and find some younger people who are actually dedicated to making Habbox work. Finding someone who's still in school and isn't in Uni or living on their own will mean they have more time and are probably still very active on-client. Yeah it might not always work out but give it a go or at least try a recruitment drive aimed specifically at that?

11 of the 16 managers (using the managers drop down list) are older than me and I'm 20. The others I either don't know who they are or what their age is. New faces mean new ideas Madison seems to be doing well at a glance.

There is always an excuse for stuff and it's been like that for literally my entire time at Habbox. It's unfair to put the blame on one single person, I believe the decline of Habbox is a result of ex-management/managers and having no proper plan forward. One manager goes, the next comes in and changes stuff completely, change is good but not when it's all over the place.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Said it a million times before, skin etc needs doing.

Then, to get new members, go on the Hotel and have a sign up = furni Givaway.

That's how fansites built themselves up years ago and same principle applies.

Like Cody Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

the only on client presence habbox seems to have these days is hxhd (which should be kept as ppl still do ask for help and people still hang out there) and those rubbish giveaways that HxL keep hosting which may attract listeners but only for like 1 hour

i barely see any other fansites do giveaways these days because there is events

habbox needs events and a better looking site and some fresh young faces in management with lots of pals
    Last edited by lemons; 24-04-2017 at 02:07 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    the only on client presence habbox seems to have these days is hxhd (which should be kept as ppl still do ask for help and people still hang out there) and those rubbish giveaways that HxL keep hosting which may attract listeners but only for like 1 hour

i barely see any other fansites do giveaways these days because there is events

habbox needs events and a better looking site and some fresh young faces in management with lots of pals
    Rubbish giveaways? Its still an event either way so it helps. I dont see how us doing giveaways can be seen as a bad thing. The amount of people we actually get to become staff from giveaway is decent. At least we're actually doing something that benefits people outside of Habbox. Unlike all these people who do nothing but say negative things when they have NO idea what is actually happening or even planned to happen.
    Last edited by despect; 24-04-2017 at 02:21 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by despect View Post
    Rubbish giveaways? Its still an event either way so it helps. I dont see how us doing giveaways can be seen as a bad thing. The amount of people we actually get to become staff from giveaway is decent. At least we're actually doing something that benefits people outside of Habbox. Unlike all these people who do nothing but say negative things when they have NO idea what is actually happening or even planned to happen.
    The only thing I see HxL ever do is giveaways sure good on you for putting them together

The problem is is that there is more giveaways than events and ppl only tune in when there is giveaways (multi department issue not just hxl)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    The only thing I see HxL ever do is giveaways sure good on you for putting them together

The problem is is that there is more giveaways than events and ppl only tune in when there is giveaways (multi department issue not just hxl)
    If you put it that way then I agree. I think someone mentioned before about ready made rooms. Whenever I advertise events and how to become events staff I always mention the ready made rooms and the payment systems because as a department manager we need to be tell people the good qualities in your department not just saying hey join now. No you need to say WHY to join. What does your department have that is different.

I think like I mentioned before maybe we could do more community hosting with some sort of prizes or payments/rewards idk but it could be good to get community involved and at the same time really focus on getting events staff in.

I do have some unique ideas for events that havent been done before. Like Sam said we need something unique to attract people. Ill post some ideas later

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

Unlike all these people who do nothing but say negative things when they have NO idea what is actually happening or even planned to happen.
    What do you expect when 'these people' aren't staff in those departments and look at Habbox's situation when comparing it to other fansites - that is, in summary, Habbox is going downhill. I get that obviously management have things in the pipeline and are always trying to implement new things and initiatives, and yeah I'm probably guilty of being one of those people, but I don't know what's going on behind the scenes so can't comment on that.

It's an issue with all departments and I'm pretty sure the on-client presence issue has been going on since I was in Events management in like 2014.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    What do you expect when 'these people' aren't staff in those departments and look at Habbox's situation when comparing it to other fansites - that is, in summary, Habbox is going downhill. I get that obviously management have things in the pipeline and are always trying to implement new things and initiatives, and yeah I'm probably guilty of being one of those people, but I don't know what's going on behind the scenes so can't comment on that.

It's an issue with all departments and I'm pretty sure the on-client presence issue has been going on since I was in Events management in like 2014.
    I mean theres been so many plans discussed its just about going ahead with the plans so its not all talk.

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

I mean theres been so many plans discussed its just about going ahead with the plans so its not all talk.
    Exactly. It's alright having individual plans for each department (which can consist of many different aims and goals) but general management need to have an overall plan that can easily be picked up by new managers and all still work towards the same thing. I was talking to a staff member from HxHD who I've never spoken to before and he said he's intimidated to post on the forum still, that could form a plan for the Forum dept to take on board but then it should still be part of an overall plan that General Management help coordinate too.

I remember Mike (Inseriosity) always went on about a plan, what was that even about I never paid attention back then lol.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast