HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    HabbosLegend

Latest Awards:

To be honest, it does feel like it's dying out a bit, however, we've all gotta keep our faith. Be hopeful
    I do be that Habbo Legend.

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sloths View Post
    People do genuinely come in asking for help so it won't be changed from a Help Desk any time soon. However we are trying to slowly develop it into more than just a help desk and a 'come in and chat' room, but very much an emphasis on slowly. But we're totally open to feedback on what you'd like to see from the help desk!

This is definitely something that's been a problem in the departments I'm in anyway. A manager comes in, starts to change everything and then leaves before finishing. I know (a)gms are trying to hire people that are in for the long run but plans unfortunately change. Getting new younger management or at least new younger seniors to get involved would be a good plan as like you said they won't have full time work or uni troubles.

Also I read somewhere in this thread about going into public rooms etc but I've misplaced the comment so @ whoever that was. The Help Desk are initiating a couple of plans to take the help desk out of the help desk and to the public, those new habbos who may not necessarily know to search for a help desk. We're just in the process of figuring out how to go about it so that both the staff and the public will get involved.

The problem with a lot of ideas though, like others have said, is that we managers work on things for hours and hours and get little participation. We try to introduce new things but the current population of Habbox just want a lot of the 'old nostalgic stuff' back, then half the time don't participate even if it is 'old nostalgic stuff'.

Not meant to be excuses but...
    lets make it a 'games, trade & chat'

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    Not even one?
    one a week maybe

djs hosting party rooms does not work lol every time ive been to them they stand in there by themselves or just with other djs

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

What I'd like to do is actually use the event area in hxhd (it's what it's there for I assume) and that way the lazy kids who never follow for events will still be of some use
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    What I'd like to do is actually use the event area in hxhd (it's what it's there for I assume) and that way the lazy kids who never follow for events will still be of some use
    I know kelly was unsure of this when you asked, but I'm personally all for it! Show the hxhd kids how it's done!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

close the help desk for a start

lotta pish, focus on events - i.e sack the manager and rebuild

Tokens
    Habbo
    vls

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    Not even one? I rarely play Habbo. But whenever I login, there is normally a little something happening. For instance, even if there isn't an event running, @despect; and HabboxLive do a great job at having the DJs make their own rooms and just chill in them while they're DJing. And these past few months, I know that they have had great success.
    well i probably dont see it because the only people in the event are a group of habbox **** who are 20+ but act like 13 year olds and are horrible to eachother
    sort it out u absolute arse wipes!

- - - Updated - - -

sack everyone and rebuilt the whole management team im sorry but its flawed everyone that 'works' in this fansite are all to involved in eachothers business and fail to realise that the habbo fansite is for everyone and not just for those tight knit frienship groups! i am speaking from experience because i remember being a nobody and not naming any names (Cassie) but people like her would look down on me and werent welcoming at all which is what made me decide to be so horrible to everyone. but thats not what this is about!!! u all need to sort this out or say goodbye to habbox! i guess i arrived at the right time to save u all from this sinking ship

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

Joining in late but my two pence: Habbo is dying and of course Habbox will go with it. Don't, however, think it's management's fault - believe its the best team it could be and still not managing to do enough. It really won't be long for Habbo I think.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by myles View Post
    well i probably dont see it because the only people in the event are a group of habbox **** who are 20+ but act like 13 year olds and are horrible to eachother
    sort it out u absolute arse wipes!

- - - Updated - - -

sack everyone and rebuilt the whole management team im sorry but its flawed everyone that 'works' in this fansite are all to involved in eachothers business and fail to realise that the habbo fansite is for everyone and not just for those tight knit frienship groups! i am speaking from experience because i remember being a nobody and not naming any names (Cassie) but people like her would look down on me and werent welcoming at all which is what made me decide to be so horrible to everyone. but thats not what this is about!!! u all need to sort this out or say goodbye to habbox! i guess i arrived at the right time to save u all from this sinking ship
    All well and good saying rebuild the entire management team but you are aware that new users are needed to build that team? Habbox's retention is low due to lack of anything happening on the forum and then those that stay only 5% (guessing) are actually management-quality. There's a severe lack of young people who should be taking over the reigns.

Tokens
    Habbo
    nat965

Latest Awards:

Great ideas in this topic. I'd chip in my 5 cents but @Samantha already summed most of my points up.

There's a hell of a lot of fansites now - give people a reason to stay. Maybe 24 hour events is definitely a good thing. I'd join tomorrow if it wasn't for my life sched.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Joining in late but my two pence: Habbo is dying and of course Habbox will go with it. Don't, however, think it's management's fault - believe its the best team it could be and still not managing to do enough. It really won't be long for Habbo I think.
    if habbo is dying then why are other fansites, some that have been open a matter of months, absolutely booming with nearly 24/7 events and radio

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast