HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Exactly. It's alright having individual plans for each department (which can consist of many different aims and goals) but general management need to have an overall plan that can easily be picked up by new managers and all still work towards the same thing. I was talking to a staff member from HxHD who I've never spoken to before and he said he's intimidated to post on the forum still, that could form a plan for the Forum dept to take on board but then it should still be part of an overall plan that General Management help coordinate too.

I remember Mike (Inseriosity) always went on about a plan, what was that even about I never paid attention back then lol.
    Action Plan!

One was made last year too but got wiped when all the posts got deleted I think if I remember right LOL.

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt660 View Post
    Action Plan!

One was made last year too but got wiped when all the posts got deleted I think if I remember right LOL.
    Not sure if I should act surprised or not......... lmao

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

Action Plan!

Yes each department had an individual plan that was compiled together as one big thread including what general management were doing too. It was quite unmotivating when it was deleted to attempt to put it together again and I think made us take a step back.
    Like Martin Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Yeah He Shall Not Be Named destroyed the action plan which had months of stuff in it lol, fun times. I've got a couple of minor changes I want to make in order to hopefully make being staff look more appealing, but I really do think that an enormous problem (aside from general apathy) is that rv has been dead for so long. It would be a huge asset and a great thing to draw people in, but problems with that not only slow down membership and traffic but literally stopped the whole site progressing for ages with the whole v7 thing. It's a huge project but I think it would be a massively beneficial one to have up and running properly again
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

We should probably fix the forum too as the space thing can be annoying on certain browsers and I know a few people have had issues with it. On microsoft edge when I post on the comps account I have to spam click before it lets me type etc. I think people won't stick around if we don't have an attractive and fuctioning forum that's easy to use and not confusing.

Former:

News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

Action Plan!

Yes each department had an individual plan that was compiled together as one big thread including what general management were doing too. It was quite unmotivating when it was deleted to attempt to put it together again and I think made us take a step back.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Calm down Kelly
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Calm down Kelly
    SORRY it broke for me

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

We should probably fix the forum too as the space thing can be annoying on certain browsers and I know a few people have had issues with it. On microsoft edge when I post on the comps account I have to spam click before it lets me type etc. I think people won't stick around if we don't have an attractive and fuctioning forum that's easy to use and not confusing.
    That's a bug with an editor, not the forum itself.

Solution would be to set another editor as default.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    That's a bug with an editor, not the forum itself.

Solution would be to set another editor as default.
    So there is no chance of it happening to new people right?

Because they would have no clue why it was happening/wouldn't know to change browser etc.

Former:

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast