HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

The only occasion where the weather will bother me is if I'm going to wash the car, then I'd rather it not be pissing down.

Other than that I don't care if it's rain or sun.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I'd like to go theme park on days off sometimes but literally would hate it to rain then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    hungryfront

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    A job people walked out of weekly because of stress/abuse.

I like working so doesn't bother me. Yeah breaks are nice, but point is they're better when you can actually use them instead of sitting in bed while the wind and rain howl outside your window and it goes dark at half 3. Most would opt for days off in the spring/summer which is thankfully where the bank holidays are placed.

It's like taking holidays. If I were working full time I would take my holiday abroad in November (the worst month) if where I was going was hot enough. No point taking time away from back home when the weather is nice, leave when it's horrible+depressing.
    Aren't you the one that said depression doesn't exist? Hope you told your co-workers to suck it up and get on with it.

Also, in regards to your earlier point, isn't promising everything and anything exactly what Trump and the Leave campaign did?

Have a tissue x

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    just here to be political considering there's been a pretty one-sided viewpoint on here for a couple of years x

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123