HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Macklebee is leaving!

If you go on Habbo, the article is here: https://www.habbo.com/community/article/23243/23243

It's been over 15 years since I checked in to Habbo, and come Friday it will be my time to check out.

It's been an absolute pleasure playing and creating content for Habbo over the years, as a player I would get excited whenever new furniture lines, or new features were added to the game, and as a developer I got excited watching you enjoy them.

I'm glad that over the past (almost four!) years I've been able to play a part in shaping Habbo, from adding things that you guys use every day, to managing behind the scenes services that keep the Habbo world running.

I loved every minute of my time here, and have enjoyed making friends with so many of you. Habbo has an incredibly talented team of guys working around the clock, from all over the world, and I know that they'll continue to be innovative and creative when getting new content out to you.

Working with Habbo and interacting with you guys has given me a great amount of experience and is something I will treasure for ever. I'm hoping that I will be able to share my experience with others in the industry, and use Habbo as a shining example of how strong and well versed a product and its' community can be.

It's been a blast, I hope Frank remembers where my coat is.
    I wonder if it's because of all the cuts and changes.

cameron446: is online now HabboxWiki Staff
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Music)
    Rare Values Staff
    Guest Events Organiser

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    cameron446:

Latest Awards:

This is basically saying that habbo is now dead rip sorry to see you go @Macklebee; keep in touch ox

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk