HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Eurovision

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

Default Eurovision

Eurovision is next month! Russia got banned by Ukraine because their contestant performed in Crimea

Check out all the songs here - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...jwyPSjWHbRfrAq

My favourites are France and Belgium!

the UK entry...... not bad but not amazing

Italy and Sweden are favs to win but I don't like neither of them

Tokens
    Habbo
    DaimC

Latest Awards:

Exciting times indeed! The UK entry is pretty good
    (love):S

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Our song is awful what are you on about she's a good singer for once but the song itself is worse than rabies
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The whole Ukraine/Russia spat was so stupid, Ukraine only won last time out of pity as well soooo can they just stop whining at Russia over everything; I mean it's a **** singing competition for goodness sake.

I mean I want to remind everyone of Ukraine's entry last year and how awful(ly undeserving of 1st place) it was:

It makes my ears bleed.

Germany's entry this year is also dreadfully upsetting, it's not even the singer it's just the song she was chosen to sing which is so, so bad.

I haven't listened to any others for a while but I think I really liked Austria's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpPM1V3dqZE
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Why do you hate 1944 @Intersocial;? Personally I love it, fantastic song, so emotional, well composed, beautifully sung and really represented the country (which is something we've really lost these days in Eurovision)

I've only listened to about half the songs - not crazy on Italy who's tipped to win (although it is growing on me)

But this one is actually making me cry laugh every time I hear it I LOVE IT

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

1944 was a great song.
    im excited!!

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    Why do you hate 1944 @Intersocial;? Personally I love it, fantastic song, so emotional, well composed, beautifully sung and really represented the country (which is something we've really lost these days in Eurovision)
    It's just not the style I'm really into and I was astonished it won, genuinely astonished. I also don't think the singer herself is very good, so perhaps I would have enjoyed with a different singer (I could actually check on YouTube and see if anyone's done a cover of it).

Though I certainly don't deny the lyrics are more artistically thought-out than the typical pop style I enjoy
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

I liked 1944 but I still think Australia were robbed!

I'd love France to get top 3 and I think they can do it if they do some cool staging things

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Don't know any of this years songs until the night, but I agree Australia was robbed last year.

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

I haven't listened to any of the songs because I'd rather hear them on the show, especially because at least one or two countries does something terrible. I half listened to ours though and it isn't that bad but I doubt we will win with that.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast