HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    nat965

Latest Awards:

Default If money was no object,

what would your life be like?

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

Ideally, I'd be living in a house that I either renovated or designed myself, occasionally travelling places I'd love to go. Not spending it on stupid stuff but still treating myself occasionally but I know what I'm like and I'd buy anything that I saw and wanted, unlike now when I try to think if it's something I really need in my life so I don't waste money.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Living in an custom built house, a garage full of supercars and large amounts invested.

I'd prob still work tho.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Buy Man U and fire everyone then turn Old Trafford into a homeless shelter, would help out those poor northerners and also the salt from all the tears of their fans (in London) would mean meat can be preserved for years. Then I guess solve world hunger and stuff but destroying Man U more than they're already destroying themselves would be hilarious
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

I think I would do a lot of travelling and have some nice holiday homes all over the place.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Like Chris said I'd do quite a lot of travelling and give some money to my family to make sure they have enough to have everything they want and need. Then buy myself a nice house then see what happens from there .

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I would write and read all the time. I would go places I have always want to go and do things I have always wanted to do. I would be creative and daring, and I would fulfill my desires. Here's a video about why people should really consider this question.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

I'd travel a lot.

If I had a lot of money as in hundreds of millions or billions I would spend time and plough money into my pet causes. Now the EU is done I think town planning and architecture would take up a lot of my time and money - saving historic buildings/monuments for the nation.

One of my dreams would be to complete Sir Edward Luytens' Roman Catholic Cathedral in Liverpool, a project which had it been completed, would of been a cathedral larger than St Peter's in the Vatican itself. Truly breathtaking in scale.

Completing it in today's money would cost £3bn - a sum i'd happily hand over if I had it!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/art/what-...uilt-building/

Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 21-06-2017 at 06:12 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    .:TaylorSwift:

Latest Awards:

A Businesswoman. I would try to get the best education I can to learn 3+ languages. I would want to have a large array of networks and develop my own charities.

Tokens
    Habbo
    effurt

Latest Awards:

Id give money to my family/ friends, buy a house and a nice car and prob donate the rest? I would like to live a normal life as much as possible so I'd still work

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast