HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default passing of singers/band members

I allways hate when it happens but unfortunately nobody lives forever not even musical geniuses, I dont have count on how many iconic people i have lived to see pass.
    Most memorable are probably Dio (2010) Michael Jackson (2009) Guru (American rapper from the group Gangstarr 2010)
    Lemmie (Frontman of Motorhead 2015) David Bowie (2016) and Prince (2016) and Chris Cornell (2017, yesterday and the reason i am writing the thread)
    How about you guys who is your most memorable lost and what memories do u have with the band/singer?

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Unless they go in their prime I'm not really that bothered generally, it's sad as any death is but it's not like they're my bff or even someone I interact with
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    hungryfront

Latest Awards:

Amy Winehouse didn't really get me until a few years after. I was 9 when she died so didn't really get the idea of it, but I was brought up on her music without knowing (like I never got it was the same person). I remember one time asking my dad who it was singing and he said Amy Winehouse, and he'd put her CD into our computer when he ironed.

A few years ago I was in my uncle's car and he put Back To Black, her album, on. I recognised the songs and I loved them and that's when I started to become a fan, and I later did my extended project for school on her. She's my favourite artist to this day.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    just here to be political considering there's been a pretty one-sided viewpoint on here for a couple of years x