HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

It's time to show some action rather than the good ole candlelight vigils and UK profile pictures. Let's start to make a dent in the cause and show them we ain't **** around.

Yes, it's a terrible attack. Yes, grieving is okay. But we need more than that. Wake up. If you don't, we repeat the process.

Tokens
    Habbo
    vls

Latest Awards:

like i said its sad and its ok to be sympathetic but i wasnt targeting a specific person i think u might have perceived it that way but i totally wasnt i was just saying that all these people are making such a fuss over 22 people who died.... so r u also gonna grieve for all the children in africa who are being killed? what about all the people in underdeveloped countries who are dying due to starvation? yeah its sad too but why arent u making the same fuss for these people? it seems that people only seem to pipe up when something like this happens and in a weeks time everyone will be back to their daily lives and forget about the whole ordeal. it seems kinda selfish to me and if youre gonna be so vocal about such issues why arent you speaking up for all these other devastating events you hear on the news? im not saying im upset that children were killed i just find it ridiculous how people are crying over it like its their own child?
    Like Landon Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

you can't just deport someone who they just have a hunch about have you ever even heard of the criminal justice system

- - - Updated - - -

oh and wonderful i love the BUT SOMEONE ELSE HAS IT WORSE argument that's just great

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    you can't just deport someone who they just have a hunch about have you ever even heard of the criminal justice system

- - - Updated - - -

oh and wonderful i love the BUT SOMEONE ELSE HAS IT WORSE argument that's just great
    Then what do you suggest we do about this? Nothing? Appears so to me.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Is there any actual evidence behind the guys reasoning? Like his parents, the actual immigrants, weren't the ones to cause this so it wasn't a cause of him coming here and then blowing shit up. He was born and raised here which makes it a very different issue.
    Worth noting his parents actually went back to Libya (from what I read anyway).

At the moment all I seem to be reading is assumptions.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    Thousands are currently being watched by security, meaning there must be grounds for watching them. The evidence is there. Deport whoever possible and arrest the rest of them. Personally, I think fear of upsetting followers of this religion is what is preventing action being taken as they're terrified of riots beginning - that's why for example in France and Belgium (Molenbeek), areas known to be hotbeds of Islamic extremism have effectively been abandoned by state security services because any attempt to carry out raids is met with stones being thrown, petrol bombs and riots.

It's the same reason why nothing was done over the Rotherham child abuse. Afraid to confront the problem. For all the talk of bravery and standing up to them, they know very well our governments are weak and we are weak for allowing it.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 23-05-2017 at 10:05 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    vls

Latest Awards:

but its true? if ur going to be so adamant at getting justice and making yourself seem like such a good person for these 22 killed and 50 something injured why dont you focus on the other thousands of people in this world who are fighting for their lives and dying due to many injustices in this cruel and sick world.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    Then what do you suggest we do about this? Nothing? Appears so to me.
    you watch them and put thousands of man hours on watching their every move and monitoring what they do

like they do to everyone else on the list

which results in thwarting hundreds of terror plots and threats

the two who have "slipped through the net" recently were effectively first time offenders so there was no way they could have been stopped. Unless we just deported everyone I guess then the country would be totes safe

actually you know what all recent terror attacks have been male, not all have been muslims

DEPORT ALL MEN!!!! DEPORT ALL MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Like hungryfront Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Military action against this state given it has clearly declared war against us.
    Cool story how you gonna do that when they aren't based in one particular place and use civilian shields as soon as any hint of attack comes their way?

No more protection in law for this religion from criticism or mockery.
    Isn't a thing anyway

Close the Islamic schools down.
    There are 23 in the entire country out of 24,372 so go ahead that won't do a lot

Insert undercover state security into mosques.
    You get more and more authoritarian with every post it's hilarious

Ban the burqa.
    Yeah that'll show 'em! Take away someone's hat, that's how to solve terrorism

Severely restrict immigration from Islamic countries, with total bans on nations such as Syria, Libya, Iraq and other Wahabbi Islam hotbeds.
    The only possibly pragmatic thing you've said, but kinda pointless considering this guy was born and raised here

Begin mass arrests and deportations of those under watch.
    You can't arrest people if they haven't done anything, that's a terrifying thought in itself

Mass raids to take place in muslim areas.
    Ok so you're finally admitting to just hating Islam in general rather than actual criminals
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like hungryfront Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Say the words and his account is gone.

RIP.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast