HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

Default Manchester arena 'explosion'.

why do we always have to do this in these threads? can't people just simply mourn the dead without turning it into a massive **** debate? jesus **** christ

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

Undertaker raises interesting points that I may not completely agree with but millions of people will be sharing similar views on!

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by myles View Post
    but its true? if ur going to be so adamant at getting justice and making yourself seem like such a good person for these 22 killed and 50 something injured why dont you focus on the other thousands of people in this world who are fighting for their lives and dying due to many injustices in this cruel and sick world.
    So what you're saying is no-one can ever be upset about anything or mention a single tragedy unless they also talk about everything else that's ever been bad in all of history. Righto.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    you watch them and put thousands of man hours on watching their every move and monitoring what they do

like they do to everyone else on the list

which results in thwarting hundreds of terror plots and threats

the two who have "slipped through the net" recently were effectively first time offenders so there was no way they could have been stopped. Unless we just deported everyone I guess then the country would be totes safe

actually you know what all recent terror attacks have been male, not all have been muslims

DEPORT ALL MEN!!!! DEPORT ALL MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Essentially what you are summarizing is that we do nothing. Okay.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Thousands are currently being watched by security, meaning there must be grounds for watching them. The evidence is there. Personally, I think fear of upsetting followers of this religion is what is preventing action being taken as they're terrified of riots beginning - that's why for example in France and Belgium (Molenbeek), areas known to be hotbeds of Islamic extremism have effectively been abandoned by state security services because any attempt to carry out raids is met with stones being thrown, petrol bombs and riots.

It's the same reason why nothing was done over the Rotherham child abuse. Afraid to confront the problem.
    ok so obviously you get your news from the wonderful and always totally accurate tabloids cos MI5 haven't release the list of people on th watch list.

Also... deporting people isn't really in fear of upsetting followers it's probably more to do with there's very little evidence for most, they're just BEING WATCHED

I have a Habbox watch list and it's the same CONCEPT as that. I don't ban those people, I just have a funny feeling about them so I carefully watch their posts, check IPs occasionally, etc, and occasionally one does get to the level where they endanger habboxers so we do the best we can to mitigate the damage and move on.

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Absently View Post
    why do we always have to do this in these threads? can't people just simply mourn the dead without turning it into a massive **** debate? jesus **** christ
    This is the current affairs forum. Based on the sticky, you should expect political arguments.

Tokens
    Habbo
    vls

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    So what you're saying is no-one can ever be upset about anything or mention a single tragedy unless they also talk about everything else that's ever been bad in all of history. Righto.
    no im just frustrated that worse things happen in the world and they dont get the same recognition in the media. the fact that it was an ariana grande concert is perhaps the only reason why this has gone world wide
    Like whoeful Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    Essentially what you are summarizing is that we do nothing. Okay.
    essentially what i am summarising is that the general public are literally useless

essentially what i am summarising is deporting ALL MUSLIMS is bloody ridiculous because there are thousands who have never even had a terrorist thought in their life.

and like i said in my post above being on a watch list doesn't necessarily mean you should be deprted (or banned in my example) right away. But I understand why that's quite hard to comprehend. It's very clear what you and Dan both think should happen but it's not exactly humane

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    It's very clear what you and Dan both think should happen but it's not exactly humane
    Perhaps the old-time definition of humane needs to change in today's society.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

i don't think Ariana grande has any impact on how newsworthy this has been, maybe a slight bit due to her target audience (young girls). If it's was a concert with 50 year olds coming out it would still be as newsworthy.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast