HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

honestly Landon go crawl back up dans arse

Compassion shows humanity, a sense of unity is extremely important to all those involved as well as those wishing they COULD do something.

why is this always the go to 'insult' after a terror attack? Genuinely don't understand how being a decent human being somehow gets in the way of wanting peace and an end to it all
    Last edited by wixard; 24-05-2017 at 01:07 PM.
    Like Martin, Gina Liked

-:Undertaker:- is online now Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Douglas Murray nails it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    hungryfront

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Thousands are currently being watched by security, meaning there must be grounds for watching them. The evidence is there. Deport whoever possible and arrest the rest of them. Personally, I think fear of upsetting followers of this religion is what is preventing action being taken as they're terrified of riots beginning - that's why for example in France and Belgium (Molenbeek), areas known to be hotbeds of Islamic extremism have effectively been abandoned by state security services because any attempt to carry out raids is met with stones being thrown, petrol bombs and riots.

It's the same reason why nothing was done over the Rotherham child abuse. Afraid to confront the problem. For all the talk of bravery and standing up to them, they know very well our governments are weak and we are weak for allowing it.
    That's right - we should deport all men because a couple are rapists. Off you go, Dan!

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    just here to be political considering there's been a pretty one-sided viewpoint on here for a couple of years x

Tokens

Latest Awards:

To be fair he's never once said that... he has said the ones on the watch list and he's right

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by wixard View Post
    honestly Landon go crawl back up dans arse

Compassion shows humanity, a sense of unity is extremely important to all those involved as well as those wishing they COULD do something.

why is this always the go to 'insult' after a terror attack? Genuinely don't understand how being a decent human being somehow gets in the way of wanting peace and an end to it all
    I'd rather bomb the hell out of ISIS, make a mark, and teach them a lesson than sit around and cry and change your twitter profile picture. If you'd do the latter than go for it.

Pretty easy to sit behind a keyboard and complain. Wish I could be involved in making the decisions because I'd deal with it plenty different than making sure a nation grieves instead of doing jackshit.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

How stupid do you have to be to advocate bombing when said bombing is probably the reasoning behind most of this. When someone says "we're doing this because you're bombing us", the immediate reaction shouldn't be, "let's keep bombing them".

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    I'd rather bomb the hell out of ISIS, make a mark, and teach them a lesson than sit around and cry and change your twitter profile picture. If you'd do the latter than go for it.

Pretty easy to sit behind a keyboard and complain. Wish I could be involved in making the decisions because I'd deal with it plenty different than making sure a nation grieves instead of doing jackshit.
    how is bombing isis in syria etc going to prevent attacks in western countries where the attackers were born and bred
    Like hungryfront Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    I'd rather bomb the hell out of ISIS, make a mark, and teach them a lesson
    How you gonna do that kid
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

-:Undertaker:- is online now Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    How stupid do you have to be to advocate bombing when said bombing is probably the reasoning behind most of this. When someone says "we're doing this because you're bombing us", the immediate reaction shouldn't be, "let's keep bombing them".
    This is the same western self-blame line I used to buy into as well. It simply doesn't stand up to scrutiny. If you look at the latest thread I posted on the Philippines, the last time I checked the Philippines was not conducting airstrikes over Syria.

You're still not getting it. These people are engaged in what they view as an end of times Holy War with us. They're not doing it because they're being bombed in response to their vile actions, or because they were bullied in school, or because they feel alienated in western society - they're doing it because they believe that this is - to quote Murray below - everything. You cannot reason with or win them over. They're fanatical. And they must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Murray
    If there was any other religion apart from Islam that posed the societal questions that I think Islam does, we would be able to deal with it. It’s one of the themes in the book: that we aren’t able to because we don’t understand it. We don’t understand what it means to the people in question. We talk about it as a set of liberties or rights and these are people for whom it is their everything. Heaven, hell, death, life, love, God — everything.”
    via http://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/...-a3530586.html
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 24-05-2017 at 11:20 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    how is bombing isis in syria etc going to prevent attacks in western countries where the attackers were born and bred
    Quote me, where did I ever say we need to bomb ISIS in Syria? I believe we need to bomb areas of the middle east as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    They're bombing us so let's not bomb them? How's that working out? I don't see many real bombings going on - if any. That's why I want to start. They'd look amateur compared to the power that we can bring.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    How you gonna do that kid
    I can't! But the method I'm fighting for works better than crying, hugging each other, lighting candles, changing your profile pic, letting in more potential terrorists, etc.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast