HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    actually prevents terrorism not only there but in western countries...... and isn't killing countless innocent people

what's your opinion on the tweet that you ignored in my original post?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-40051640
    I think its horrible

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    I think its horrible
    you're right it is horrible! and not the first time such attrocities have occured due to senseless air strikes

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    you're right it is horrible! and not the first time such attrocities have occured due to senseless air strikes
    I agree, but perhaps senseless wasn't the right word you were looking for as it means without meaning or purpose. They had a purpose in these strikes, it just wasn't executed correctly.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    How about instead of tears, candles and cards we start responding with missiles, military action, anti-extremism and deportations?
    I certainly agree something needs to happen but let's not forget Syria. The same people who called for air strikes where the same people then saying we needed to take in the refugees because we destroyed their homes and so on. It's a vicious circle as these refugees may not agree with what we did and be susceptible to radicalisation.

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Members of the British military wrote "Love from Manchester" on a missile targeting ISIS members. Hell yeah!

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/05...d-missile.html

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Does that give it an attack bonus vs Saracens
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

I'd rather bomb the hell out of ISIS, make a mark, and teach them a lesson than sit around and cry and change your twitter profile picture. If you'd do the latter than go for it.

Pretty easy to sit behind a keyboard and complain. Wish I could be involved in making the decisions because I'd deal with it plenty different than making sure a nation grieves instead of doing jackshit.
    you can't bomb ISIS if they're worldwide and we probably don't know where 99% of their members are?

This isn't a country we're fighting against, we can't just look at their country and plot a strike against their strategic buildings/military bases.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote me, where did I ever say we need to bomb ISIS in Syria? I believe we need to bomb areas of the middle east as a whole.

They're bombing us so let's not bomb them? How's that working out? I don't see many real bombings going on - if any. That's why I want to start. They'd look amateur compared to the power that we can bring.

I can't! But the method I'm fighting for works better than crying, hugging each other, lighting candles, changing your profile pic, letting in more potential terrorists, etc.
    No it doesn't, it makes absolutely no difference the same as your latter points.

The only difference here is the latter are points that people can do and you can't just get rid of ISIS through bombing.

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    you can't bomb ISIS if they're worldwide and we probably don't know where 99% of their members are?

This isn't a country we're fighting against, we can't just look at their country and plot a strike against their strategic buildings/military bases.
    Yes we can. We just don't bomb them in the states. We bomb them in the middle east.

No it doesn't, it makes absolutely no difference the same as your latter points.

The only difference here is the latter are points that people can do and you can't just get rid of ISIS through bombing.
    You can make a dent. It's better than sitting around and doing nothing.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Yes we can. We just don't bomb them in the states. We bomb them in the middle east.

You can make a dent. It's better than sitting around and doing nothing.
    No you can't, you can't attack their every single 'cell', if you kill the main group then another will be ready to take their place.

You can't really make a dent at all, take out a group of 30 of them and they'll get another 30. More you bomb them the more propaganda they have against the west for killing their civilians as there's ultimately always civilian causalities.

I'm very pro-bombing, and in situations where it would have an impact then I think it's useful, but I fail to see any way in which bombing on ISIS will make a difference. I don't see it as similar to other groups where you can take out their leadership to have a huge impact on operations.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

One Love Manchester concert was absolutely amazing!
    Like wixard Liked

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011