HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thumbs down Habbo Moderation - Dead?

I'm not sure if anyone besides me has noticed, but Habbo's automatic moderation, or moderation in general, sucks. None of my reports that are not for bullying cases don't seem to do anything, as if the system was completely ignoring the situation at hand. Also, the Guardians are lazy as hell - tell them about a bullying incident and they tell you to stop abusing the system. Does Sulake just not care anymore?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Customer support completely ignored the part of my request that said their automatic moderation doesn't work, and they seem to be ignorant of the fact that the Guardians don't even do their jobs. I swear to God this company is an absolute mess.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Dollar

Haha the ticket support is so bad now. took 36 days to get a response which was asking for more information. i had a ticket asking to delete all previous tickets because someone hacked my account and had access to my verifcation info, they said they would do it and kept deleting the one i set up asking them but leaving all the old ones. i don't think they even read them aha

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dollar View Post
    Haha the ticket support is so bad now. took 36 days to get a response which was asking for more information. i had a ticket asking to delete all previous tickets because someone hacked my account and had access to my verifcation info, they said they would do it and kept deleting the one i set up asking them but leaving all the old ones. i don't think they even read them aha
    You seem to be having worse luck than I am. I do hope whoever's in charge actually does something to make the community better, but knowing Sulake they probably won't.

Conor is offline The Santa of Habbox
    HabboxLive Guest DJ (Conor)
    Guest Events Organiser
    HabboxWiki Staff

Tokens
    Habbo
    FUNISMYME

Latest Awards:

It's been like that for a while, I remember reporting retro advertising about 10 times in a day and it still carried on... Habbo is going down hill...

Conor
    FUNISMYME on Habbo

Guest HabboxLive DJ & Guest Event Host & HabboxWiki Staff & Competitions Staff

Previously one of the longest running HabboxLive Senior DJ, Ex Event Host, Ex Competition Staff, Ex Article Writer, Ex Help Desk Staff

See something on the Wiki that needs updating? Feel free to PM me info and I'll get it sorted.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

I just read on Twitter earlier that they are now hiring bots to moderate forum which I don't see the point of. I think having actual moderators is much easier than getting in bots etc. I guess we'll just have to see how it goes!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Dollar

Quote Originally Posted by despect View Post
    I just read on Twitter earlier that they are now hiring bots to moderate forum which I don't see the point of. I think having actual moderators is much easier than getting in bots etc. I guess we'll just have to see how it goes!
    the point of it is each moderator costing them upto £15k a year to pay..bots work for free..

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dollar View Post
    the point of it is each moderator costing them upto £15k a year to pay..bots work for free..
    Doesnt really mean the moderation is going to be any better.

Like DJ-Tripjay Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Josh9507

Latest Awards:

yea today i played bank games and this person was complainted on by 4 other indeviduals , and he stayed afdk fora while after so yea habbo moderation has given up

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cabl

Yeah, Now I have less luck of trying to gain my account the only mod comes on rarely. Everyone is quitting for better jobs. SMH.

Life

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast