HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Holiday Suggestions

Hey strangers!!

So I have a week off work in August and want to head somewhere for like five nights or so. I have already been to UK, Spain, Portugal and Italy so she as been to France so we are thinking of going somewhere new.

Since we don't really have that long we don't think we really have time for a sun holiday which we both really enjoy. Has anyone ever been to somewhere like Gran Canaria? Would five nights be enough there? If not, we are thinking a city break but are having trouble finding a city in Europe with like 5-6 days worth of stuff to do.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated, I hope you are all keeping very well!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

TAKE ME WITH YOU

I've got like 7 fb friends currently in Lanzarote and they're all really enjoying it? Personally I don't like city breaks cos they're not that relaxing most cities will have enough museums and sights to keep you going, aren't holidays supposed to be about having a break!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Expling

Latest Awards:

I've started watching a YouTube channel called Family Fizz and they lived in Gran Canaria for several months before moving back to U.K, if you check out some of their vids (10 mins long or so) then you'll get a rough idea of the type of things you can do
    They really like it tho and are a cute family always finding something fun

have fun wherever ya decide to go

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

I'm going Finland for 7 days in August, apparently it's going to be super hot and there is lakes you can swim in so that might be fun? I don't know what else there is to do there though. I do feel like Gran Canaria is a popular holiday place so I'm assuming it'd be nice, everyone seems to be going Barcelona as well but I guess if you've already been Spain, you won't wanna go.
    Last edited by Charlie; 25-05-2017 at 09:36 AM.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thanks everyone! I'll take a look at your suggestions
    @Charlie; Yeah we've done Barca do wanna try somewhere different. We both also really wanna go to Finland but we wanna go when it's all snowy

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    Thanks everyone! I'll take a look at your suggestions
    @Charlie; Yeah we've done Barca do wanna try somewhere different. We both also really wanna go to Finland but we wanna go when it's all snowy
    Yeah, going when it's all snowy would be awesome. I'm hoping to do that as well sometime but it gets expensive cause everyone wants to go Lapland.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    TAKE ME WITH YOU

I've got like 7 fb friends currently in Lanzarote and they're all really enjoying it? Personally I don't like city breaks cos they're not that relaxing most cities will have enough museums and sights to keep you going, aren't holidays supposed to be about having a break!!!
    was I 1 of them

I'm just back from a week in Lanzarote and it was good, can do plenty of tours etc or just relax

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    was I 1 of them

I'm just back from a week in Lanzarote and it was good, can do plenty of tours etc or just relax
    Ye you were honestly everyone was there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    DaimC

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Yeah, going when it's all snowy would be awesome. I'm hoping to do that as well sometime but it gets expensive cause everyone wants to go Lapland.
    I live in Lapland. You really should come here when it's all snowy, there's a lot to do here at winter. Just book a place to stay in early and you're set!
    (love):S
    Like Charlie Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    RuthlessSlayer-

Well I went to Spain this summer and it was really good. The weather, beach and of course the girls lmao.