HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Ban The Burka

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 44.44%
  • No

10 55.56%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ban the burka?

Tokens
    Habbo
    hungryfront

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Who said anything about race? You racist. And did you just assume my identity as white? How bigoted.

Policy does revolve around my opinion and the opinions of Britons in our homeland, the United Kingdom. Just as the rules that govern Saudi Arabia revolve around the opinions of the muslims whose homeland it is. My country, my opinion, my choice.

Like I say, the majority of Britons support banning the burka.
    You do not own the country. You have a single vote, that's it. Stay humble.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    just here to be political considering there's been a pretty one-sided viewpoint on here for a couple of years x

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by hungryfront View Post
    You do not own the country. You have a single vote, that's it. Stay humble.

True, but Muslims and Arabs weren't even from Europe to begin with - most are either descendants of the Ottomans or their families immigrated.

Tokens
    Habbo
    hungryfront

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMagician View Post
    True, but Muslims and Arabs weren't even from Europe to begin with - most are either descendants of the Ottomans or their families immigrated.
    They're still from Earth. People move town to town in Britain without judgement, so they should be allowed to move from country to country (obviously with regulations as our government doesn't know what happens in theirs).

just here to be political considering there's been a pretty one-sided viewpoint on here for a couple of years x

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

I don't think they should be banned. Regardless of whether it's because of their religion or simply just a choice they've made then whatever, it doesn't bother me so I'm happy for them to carry on wearing them. Just like I'm happy for whoever to wear whatever again regardless of if it's due to their religion or simply a choice. Even if it isn't something I like, it doesn't effect me so I don't care enough to vote to ban it.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

You live in America which by your own reasoning you shouldn't be allowed to do, dunno why you bring this nonsense up so often

And still loving how the guy who rants about FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM wants to flat out ban something just because he personally doesn't like it, as well as advocating mob rule and state intervention. Amazing
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like hungryfront Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    You live in America which by your own reasoning you shouldn't be allowed to do, dunno why you bring this nonsense up so often

And still loving how the guy who rants about FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM wants to flat out ban something just because he personally doesn't like it, as well as advocating mob rule and state intervention. Amazing
    Congrats, you just completely showed that you have a lack of knowledge of how the US was established and who it was established for. By my own reasoning, I do belong in my country - the Naturalization Act of 1790 allowed white Europeans in good standing to immigrate. Saying I don't belong in my country because my family was from Europe also means I can't comment on who in Europe decides whether or not these bans happen or not? Smart thinking - but Muslims and Arabs had nothing to do with the founding of the original European countries they currently exist in, so it's only logical they don't get to decide. I already made my point about being against the ban, anyways.

Tokens
    Habbo
    hungryfront

Latest Awards:

@MightyMagician; Or why don't we just let previous generations go and focus on what's happened now. Stop taking credit for your ancestors' achievements, you've done nothing to found America.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Muslims and Arabs had nothing to do with the founding of the original European countries they currently exist in, so it's only logical they don't get to decide.
    It's not logical at all to only dish out democratic rights to those of certain pedigree, and you should have a good long read about the Moors in Europe who massively predate the creation of your baby country and therefore absolutely have a right to be here even under your senseless theories
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    RuthlessSlayer-

Why would you ban the burka? It's a religious piece of clothing that does no harm whatsoever to anyone else so I don't get why you would ban it.

Country
    England
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Ruth-On-Toast

Latest Awards:

What good would come from banning it? Only going to make more people mad and cause more problems. If someone wants to wear one let them.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast