HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Love it, an American trying to tell me that people won't be violent killers without an outside foreign source making them do it.....................
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Love it, an American trying to tell me that people won't be violent killers without an outside foreign source making them do it.....................
    Yeah but the outside sources make a big influence to Islamic terrorism. That's why they must be destroyed. Many problems will be solved.

You're so close-minded. Trying to discredit me because I'm an American. It's just like if I said look at that Englishman trying to tell me about my President and what I personally need to be feeling.. I guarantee you and @hungryfront; would curse, call me an idiot, and scream bloody murder like you always do when you feel offended.

Tokens
    Habbo
    hungryfront

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    Yeah but the outside sources make a big influence to Islamic terrorism. That's why they must be destroyed. Many problems will be solved.

You're so close-minded. Trying to discredit me because I'm an American. It's just like if I said look at that Englishman trying to tell me about my President and what I personally need to be feeling.. I guarantee you and @hungryfront; would curse, call me an idiot, and scream bloody murder like you always do when you feel offended.
    No, we scream bloody murder because you have guns everywhere. In 2013, there was 33636 deaths from guns in the US alone, and 73505 other injuries. What are we going to do, deport all white people?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    just here to be political considering there's been a pretty one-sided viewpoint on here for a couple of years x

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

You're so close-minded. Trying to discredit me because I'm an American.
    As usual you completely miss the point. I stated your country of residence because of the enormous number of murders you have on a daily basis perpetrated by your own people with nothing to do with outside threats. I haven't said "haha Americans are stupid and cannot know things" as you seem to be suggesting

It's just like if I said look at that Englishman trying to tell me about my President and what I personally need to be feeling.. I guarantee you and @hungryfront; would curse, call me an idiot, and scream bloody murder like you always do when you feel offended.
    It's nothing like that and I've only once done that which you then tried to turn into an entire campaign of slander which was hilarious
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by hungryfront View Post
    No, we scream bloody murder because you have guns everywhere. In 2013, there was 33636 deaths from guns in the US alone, and 73505 other injuries. What are we going to do, deport all white people?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    No way, did you just assume the race of all Americans? You racist!

The fact of the matter is, those deaths are a combination of legals and illegals. Punish the legals with prison. Deport the illegals who weren't supposed to be here in the first place. Job taken care of.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus;
    As usual you completely miss the point. I stated your country of residence because of the enormous number of murders you have on a daily basis perpetrated by your own people with nothing to do with outside threats. I haven't said "haha Americans are stupid and cannot know things" as you seem to be suggesting
    But the fact of the matter is, without ISIS over there, there wouldn't be terrorism here. We need to target the source so that it doesn't "produce offspring" like it has.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

But you don't have terrorism from outside sources to anywhere near the level we do, that's my point. You just shoot each other instead, and in far greater numbers. If everyone who'd ever thought IS were maybe ok vanished off the planet right now it wouldn't impact America's murder troubles at all
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Josh9507

Latest Awards:

What hase Society Come To Good Writing landon, but i cant like this news

Like Landon Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    But you don't have terrorism from outside sources to anywhere near the level we do, that's my point. You just shoot each other instead, and in far greater numbers. If everyone who'd ever thought IS were maybe ok vanished off the planet right now it wouldn't impact America's murder troubles at all
    So you talk of outside sources being greater where you are. I believe you. What do you suggest happen about the issue where you live?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cabl

Honestly this is all very shameful. But these attacks, will not stop. Nor will terrorist attacks. We're just one little dot in the human race. No one can stop these things no matter how many people get involve. If our say really mattered to them or to anyone in the world, life would be simpler. Spreading, posting disasters etc. Doesn't fix the fact it happened. Just reminds us what all we see in the news, tragedy. I'm sorry for Egypt. But if no one does anything, we're nothing. You say "Lets do something about this" What? What could we possibly do? NOTHING.

Life

It's fair to do things constantly..its now international terrorism. We hv to fight against.

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast