HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Default At least 28 dead in suspected terror attack on Christians

Quote Originally Posted by FoxNews
    A team of gunmen opened fire on a bus carrying Coptic Christians south of Cairo Friday, killing at least 28, including children, and wounding 22 other people, Egyptian officials confirmed.

As many as 10 attackers in 3 SUVs stormed the bus dressed in military uniforms and wearing masks, according to witnesses. The victims were on their way to visit a monastery to pray. Only three children survived the attack, the Copts United news portal reported.

Video circulating on social media after the attack showed about the bodies of about 10 men scattered in the sand on the side of the road with pools of blood around them. Children hysterically screaming could be heard in the background. Local media also reported that the attackers were recording video themselves.
    Coptic Christians have often become the primary target of the Islamic State in the region.

---

Well liberals? Here we are again. What do you propose we do about this? More candles? More crying? More hugging? More changing the profile pictures? I don't think so.

There's room for that after the fact. Let's do something about this. Remember what Dan said? We'd be right back here discussing the next one months away. (Well, he was partly wrong because this severe of an attack happened before his time limit expired.)

Quote Originally Posted by Dan
    The very fact we're having to comfort each other every few months now shows the acceleration in attacks. Our response? More crying, more poems and more candles.
    Current methods didn't work after the Manchester bombing, we need to change.

Tokens
    Habbo
    hungryfront

Latest Awards:

Dude this is in Egypt, don't drag us into this. And don't use people's deaths to shamelessly promote political beliefs. Not cool.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    just here to be political considering there's been a pretty one-sided viewpoint on here for a couple of years x

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by hungryfront View Post
    Dude this is in Egypt, don't drag us into this. And don't use people's deaths to shamelessly promote political beliefs. Not cool.
    You're throwing the attack under the bus because you don't live there. Bigot and hypocrite.

Without promoting political beliefs during the attacks, nothing is ever done. No wonder they're still attacking. We're too busy grieving every time.

Tokens
    Habbo
    hungryfront

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    You're throwing the attack under the bus because you don't live there. Bigot and hypocrite.

Without promoting political beliefs during the attacks, nothing is ever done. No wonder they're still attacking. We're too busy grieving every time.
    I'm not throwing it under the bus, I'm saying not to blame us. Learn to read.

just here to be political considering there's been a pretty one-sided viewpoint on here for a couple of years x
    Like Joe Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

I'm not throwing it under the bus, I'm saying not to blame us. Learn to read.

Don't drag in the fact that nothing happened after the Manchester bombings? That right there is the reason why we still have attacks!

Tokens
    Habbo
    hungryfront

Latest Awards:

Don't drag in the fact that nothing happened after the Manchester bombings? That right there is the reason why we still have attacks!
    The reason we still have attacks is we're attacking them. What do you expect to happen?

Like Landon Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

The reason we still have attacks is we're attacking them. What do you expect to happen?

Then we need to win.

Tokens
    Habbo
    hungryfront

Latest Awards:

Then we need to win.
    Explain how? We don't know who they are so can't kill them.

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Explain how? We don't know who they are so can't kill them.

Yes we do. They're radical Islamic terrorists. And we bomb the hell out of them.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

You can't "bomb the hell out of them" if you don't know where they are. You seem to think they're a proper state based in one place with an evil lair that we can break into and steal their plans for world domination, but this is guerrilla warfare with moving targets who hide behind children when they get found. Also how exactly do you believe bombing a random middle eastern country will stop people born and raised in the country of attack from doing anything?
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like hungryfront Liked

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast