HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Ahhhhhhh reminiscing of when DJ Decks were 4T, and Gold Ambers were 10T.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Yeah like others have said I don't think they ever re-release them. I wasn't a huge fan of the smoke machine anyway and I'm pretty sure this was an old HC gift or something? I may be wrong or thinking of something else but I think this will drop very quickly (if it hasn't already).

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by despect View Post
    Yeah like others have said I don't think they ever re-release them. I wasn't a huge fan of the smoke machine anyway and I'm pretty sure this was an old HC gift or something? I may be wrong or thinking of something else but I think this will drop very quickly (if it hasn't already).
    It wasn't a HC gift, maybe you're thinking of the Maroon Smoke Machine from the Balloons? It's not being released now, but I do like the item. I would rather, instead of them releasing rares, perhaps have a competition for them instead that way there is still a limited number of them.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
    It wasn't a HC gift, maybe you're thinking of the Maroon Smoke Machine from the Balloons? It's not being released now, but I do like the item. I would rather, instead of them releasing rares, perhaps have a competition for them instead that way there is still a limited number of them.
    yess that's exactly what I'm thinking of haha!

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Always a shame when they re-released items.

Loved it when they did releases like the Green Fluffy Pillow at 3am for an hour. Rare but not very rare.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12