HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Island

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Olivia is a nasty piece of work. Chris is a dick, but she's toxic. They deserve each other. I forgot the two new girls were even there tonight — don't remember them being mentioned even once. I feel pretty bad for Marcel, too. It was funny when nobody stepped forward for him, but he seems like one of the most decent people in the villa. I'm liking Montana and Sam at the moment.

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

They most definitely deserve each other. She should have gone to Sam first rather than telling everyone she is going to ditch him cause she fancies Chris, he was like the last person to know so it doesn't surprise me that he thinks something was going off behind his back. They need to realise they are all living together, so things need to be said to the person first before everyone else to avoid this drama.

I'm really hoping that Marcel gets someone, if they bring some new girls in. He is so lovely and seems to be there for everyone in the house so it'd be nice for him to find someone while he is there. I'm not surprised that Dom and Jess hooked up last night, I was surprised that Amber and Kem did though.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I thought Tyne-Lexy would last a lot longer than she did. Was hoping Camilla would go — she's just a bit boring.

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

I'm glad she went, I don't think she knew how to pull a lad and I'm hoping Camilla will come out of her shell and actually get a lad, maybe her and Jonny can make up and become a thing.
    twitter / blog

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yupt

Latest Awards:

Camilla is the most interesting person in the villa I think, because unlike everyone else who just remind me of drunk teenagers experiencing nightclubs for the first time, she seems to actually be looking for something genuine. I hope nothing gets rubbed off on her and she stays the same till the end, the feminist argument was a bit off but I hope her and Jonny can move past that and get together.

The Chris and "Muggy Mike" thing is fun to watch as well, looking forward to seeing how that develops in this nights episode and onwards.
    Former Competitions Manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

I agree, I like that she isn't coupling up with people for the sake of it and wants to actually find someone whereas everyone else seems happy to bed hop and be with whoever seems a bit interesting just to stay in. I do hope her and Jonny can make up, it's just a shame he said she was slagging him off when in reality all she said was that it was off putting that they don't have the same views in that sense. He totally took it the wrong way and acted like an idiot.

Chris is really irritating and I don't blame Mike for what he did, he is just playing the game and finding someone which is the purpose. Jess did the exact same thing and it worked out so well for her. It's gonna be interesting to see what happens with that though.
    twitter / blog

Tokens

Latest Awards:

She's in the wrong place if she's hoping to find someone genuine. She was so dramatic when she found out Johnny had his own opinions — shock horror. I think it's nice she breaks the Love Island mould, but I keep forgetting she's even there. Does seem like the others are rubbing off on her, though. She was super into twerking and was puffing away on a cigarette a couple of episodes ago. Twitter had a meltdown.

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

There has been rumours going round that Jess & Mike hooked up after they left Love Island and I saw something on the official Twitter that should make tonight's episode interesting, as well as the possible Amber/Kem drama. Jess is going to be on Aftersun so we'll see if the rumours are true or not. I'm not sure if I believe it or not, but then I also feel if it's true I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Tyla and Simon seem like awesome new people though, I wasn't surprised he picked Montana as I thought they'd end up together and I'm glad Tyla picked Dom and not Jonny. I want Camilla and Jonny together too much to have someone come in and ruin it.
    twitter / blog

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The new guy and Montana seem like a good couple, but I'm sad for Sam. I would love for Olivia and Chloe to go — they're basically the same person. I know that one wears glasses sometimes, but otherwise I can't tell them apart. I missed the episode where Jess and Mike went, so I'm a bit out of the loop. Not too many shocks so far, though. The second series was a never-ending drama jamboree.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just catching up with Sunday's episode and Amber seemed kind of manipulative. Montana was on to her straight away. Obviously can't really say anything for certain, but the way it came across, it looked like she wanted to get out of the relationship with Kem without actually saying it.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast