HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Love Island

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

ahhahaha dom and kem kill me

- - - Updated - - -

update: marcel kills me more

- - - Updated - - -

OH MY GOD WHY IS KEM JEALOUS HE'S BEEN ALL OVER DANIELLE AND AMELIA ALL DAY

- - - Updated - - -

liv seems a bit psycho

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

these china puns are killing me

- - - Updated - - -

ok i'm obsessed

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

I'm so so excited for tonights episode with the postcard, they are proper stirring up the drama with that.

Chris and Kems hummus/carrot conversations are brilliant, they are so funny together. I love how Kem is going on about how half of the new girls are his type/he wants to crack on with them. It changes every 5 seconds. Shocked at Marcel as I thought he'd be faithful but maybe it was just an instant reaction, still doesn't excuse it though.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens

Latest Awards:

CAN'T BELIEVE THAT SNAKE IS STILL IN THE VILLA GET HER OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Like Charlie Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

I got so emotional last night. Really hate Johnny now!! I bet he thought he would be sending Camilla home but he really didn't care. So happy for montanna too. Love cam but Craig is a snake.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yupt

Latest Awards:

I'm really not sure about this Craig guy, he's saying all the nice things but they seem so FORCED and if it's not genuine then it would be right shame 'cos Camilla seems to be really getting attached. But maybe he's just one of those over affectionate people who say way too much and we're all judging him 'cos of his atrocious tattoos and for our love of Camilla.
    Former Competitions Manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

I'm not sure what to make of Craig either, I want him to be genuine for Camilla but he doesn't seem it. I felt the same about Gabby though and she proved me wrong so who knows? It does look like from the next episode clip that she puts a hold on things cause of Jonny who I still hate, I don't think he cared if Camilla would have stayed or not cause of his recoupling. I'm so happy for Montana though, now that she has someone and also that Dom has left so he can find out the truth about Jess and Mike. I totally think something happened between them so I'm hoping to see what comes out about him and Jess - seems like she doesn't seem as interested now she's left the Villa tho.

Interested to see what happens with Amber now Kem has picked someone else, and what happens with Marcel and Gabby, like if he tells her what happened or not - can't remember who he kissed but I think it'd be good drama if it's who Jonny picked to bring into the Villa.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens
    Habbo
    King-Tom

Latest Awards:

I'm like 8 episodes behind but I don't trust Amber at all

[21:24] laura: play me steps scared of the dark
    or i'll fire you
    Like Charlie Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    I'm not sure what to make of Craig either, I want him to be genuine for Camilla but he doesn't seem it. I felt the same about Gabby though and she proved me wrong so who knows? It does look like from the next episode clip that she puts a hold on things cause of Jonny who I still hate, I don't think he cared if Camilla would have stayed or not cause of his recoupling. I'm so happy for Montana though, now that she has someone and also that Dom has left so he can find out the truth about Jess and Mike. I totally think something happened between them so I'm hoping to see what comes out about him and Jess - seems like she doesn't seem as interested now she's left the Villa tho.

Interested to see what happens with Amber now Kem has picked someone else, and what happens with Marcel and Gabby, like if he tells her what happened or not - can't remember who he kissed but I think it'd be good drama if it's who Jonny picked to bring into the Villa.
    I think Craig is in it to win. Sneaky AF. Do not like. :@ :@ :@

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

DOES ANYONE ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS CRAP COMING OUT OF KEM'S MOUTH

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast