HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Love Island

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

oops

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

everyone should read this stick figure parody it's hilarious

http://hurrahforgin.com/2017/07/14/a...-stick-people/

Like Charlie Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

That stick figure thing is great.

People seem to be hating on Theo but I admire him for actually speaking the truth. When Jess left, people said Dom would go if he cared that much so why is everyone pissed off he said the same to Tyla who then got on with Mike a day or two later? Jonny has been seen kissing Chyna too, I knew he wouldn't wait for her but I also feel it's justified if she didn't bother waiting either.

Otherwise, I feel it's been uneventful apart from Liv & Chris splitting up but Liv is clearly off her rocker and Chris deserves better. I have this feeling that Liv just expects Chris to constantly chase after her and be declaring his undying love for her and when he doesn't, she goes full on psycho.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I haven't been able to watch for the past two weeks or so. Has a lot happened? Is it worth watching the episodes and slowly catching up, or should I just watch the Saturday recap?

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

I can't really remember. I know the recoupling happened on Friday so if you wanna see that, plus I think there was a bit of drama with Theo and Mike/Liv. Otherwise, I don't think anything that amazing happened so maybe just watch the Saturday episode if you don't wanna see the recoupling.
    twitter / blog

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Me and my mum were in my brothers room other week and this was on and I was sitting there for about 15 minutes watching and i've honestly never seen or heard such garbage in all my life. They were talking for the full 15 minutes, but saying absolutely nothing.

I know Big Brother and all that are trash TV but jesus christ this one wins that award hands down.

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

We're down to the last three days now!

I'm hoping Camilla and Jamie win because everyone else is annoying me in one way or another. Montana is really grating on me, I feel she thinks she is save with Alex and can now show her true colours by slagging everyone off behind their backs. Alex can do better, I don't think she'll stay with him for long outside the villa too. Liv and Chris, ugh. I cannot stand Liv and Chris can do so, so much better. Liv definitely plays the victim whenever she knows she's in the wrong but when it's Chris, she flies off the handle at him. The amount of times you can see her getting fed up with him when he is talking and stuff pisses me off too - no relationship should be like that.

Gabby & Marcel and Kem & Amber are just whatever, can't really say I care about either of them.
    twitter / blog

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Haven't been able to watch it in ages, but caught the most recent two episodes. Disappointed that snake is still in the villa. What happened to Johnny? Montana is still the best. Camilla really grates on me. No idea who Alex and Jamie are. Are they decent?

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

I think Jonny and Tyla, who were coupled up, got voted to be dumped but then had to decided between themselves who left out of the two and Jonny decided to go. Alex came in when the boys went into their own villa and he is now coupled up with Montana - he is alright but he doesn't really say/do much. Jamie is lovely, he's been so seeet and amazing, basically perfect for Camila. Apparently they've had sex so clearly he is better than Jonny & Craig.
    twitter / blog
    Like Neversoft Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

It's all over now! Kem & Amber won, Kem got the £50k and shared it. Camilla & Jamie came 2nd, Chris & Olivia were 3rd and Gabby & Marcel were 4th.

I'm not surprised at how it turned out, although I was hoping Camilla & Jamie would win. I'm just interested to see who lasts outside the villa now. I'm thinking Kem & Amber as well as Camilla & Jamie will last, not sure about the other two especially as everyone seems to think Gabby was faking it for the money.
    twitter / blog

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast