HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Love Island

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Really don't like Amber — gutted she won. Seems like this series was ITV's most successful, but I preferred the first two. Didn't really get attached to anybody this time around, and there wasn't much serious drama compared to the stuff with Sophie, Malin, and Zara last time around.
    Like Charlie Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

I haven't watched the others but I do feel as it went on, I cared less and less about the people on it and didn't really get attached to anyone either. As far as I know, it's been confirmed for next so hopefully they'll have some great people next year.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The first series was absolutely stellar mainly because of Hannah and Jon, but I think the second series is my favourite. Just tons of great people and lots of compelling drama and funny moments. Some people had total meltdowns in the second season. Definitely worth watching if you like the format and have some free time.

I also find that — this series — it was pretty much the same people all the way through. No new additions really stuck around all that much. That was almost the case in the first series, but in the second series there was a real mixture and lots of late arrivals who stuck around for some time.
    Last edited by Neversoft; 26-07-2017 at 06:55 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

Apparently both the previous seasons are on ITV Hub so I'm gonna give them a watch. I agree with that, everyone was the same. Whenever they introduced new people, they were just copies of the one we already had so everyone just blended in, no-one stood out or was particularly memorable.
    twitter / blog

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Chris and kem for I’m a celeb!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

I've seen people saying that it's been confirmed but I don't think it has yet.

Apparently Channel 5 have a new show that's meant to make Love Island being over better. It's basically couples on an island or something who've had relationship issues so they spend 48 hours dating other people then switch or something. Seems like a recipe for disaster for those involved. Might give it a watch and see though.
    twitter / blog

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Shock horror, Montana and Alex have split already. I liked this recent series, but I think the reunion show really displayed how tame it was compared to season two. Rather than interviews in a studio, last year they had the reunion amongst drinks at some exclusive party, and there was even more drama.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Don't know if anybody who posted here is still around, but Mike took his own life on Saturday. He's the second person from Love Island to die after Sophie, who was also reported to have commit suicide last year, though I think the inquest is still ongoing. Montana went on This Morning and opened up about it. I don't recall Mike as much as I do Sophie in Season 2, but by all accounts he was a nice chap. Sad to hear.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567