HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Island

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

Default Love Island

Love Island started last night. I haven't watched it before but my girlfriend is making me watch it with her and I can see myself getting sucked into the drama.

Marcel is annoying with his whole "I was in Blazin' Squad" line. Jess is my favourite so far, not sure what to think of the others.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens
    Habbo
    DaimC

Latest Awards:

"I was in Blazin' Squad" Who says that and why?
    (love):S

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by DaimC View Post
    "I was in Blazin' Squad" Who says that and why?
    I don't even know. Blazin' Squad was a thing years ago, I don't think being an ex-member and boasting about it is going to get you very far.
    twitter / blog

Tokens
    Habbo
    DaimC

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    I don't even know. Blazin' Squad was a thing years ago, I don't think being an ex-member and boasting about it is going to get you very far.
    Ah, alright. And like you said, boasting about something old isn't going to get you far.
    (love):S

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

I've never watched it before but I've just seen so much hype I might try watch it on the itv player
    Like cameron446: Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I used to watch it with my girlfriend and it was really fun while drinking because there's so much drama and you get really invested in certain people. Watched the first episode last night but it's not the same alone — definitely one of those shows made better with company. Marcel was totally expecting to come in and tear it up, though. Was funny seeing him struggle.

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

Yeah, I think Marcel had better expectations, it's sad to see him not really get anyone but hopefully they'll bring more girls in and he'll have better luck. Now there has been a few more episodes, I'm starting to hate some people. Kem annoys me, the whole "I'm innocent, I've only slept with 28 girls" thing in response to Amber sleeping with two guys in one night annoyed me and then last night, when he was asking Sam if he'd slept with whoever he is coupling with, just the way he was saying it all annoyed me. Montana is way too clingy also, it'd been a day and she was acting like her and Dom were married. Everyone else is alright think Jess is my favourite so far.
    twitter / blog

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It was great last night when that girl was explaining her job in bomb disposal, and that other girl just asks, "do you go around killing people?" I expect nothing less from Love Island. Don't know about favourites yet, but bomb girl and Montana have left the biggest impression on me. Kem reminds me slightly of Nathan from last series.
    Like cameron446: Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Drama went down last night and Camilla is becoming corrupted. Out of the new girls, I feel like Tyne-Lexi will stick around for a while. The structure has been very much the same thus far; was hoping they would change things up a little this series.

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

Definitely, seems like there is going to be drama in tonight's episode as well.

Camilla is becoming a favourite, I just hope she doesn't get sucked into the silly drama. Chris is the absolutely worst, thinking that everyone fancies him. I have a feeling all this rubbish he is saying will come back to bite him and he'd go for anyone if they told him they fancied him. Tyne-Lexy does seem the best out of the two new ones, although I do hope Gabbie and Marcel work out cause I feel bad that Marcel hasn't really generally coupled with anyone yet! I'm just hoping we have some more drama or something, it's all too calm at the moment and no-one seems to really be clicking.
    twitter / blog

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast