HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Default Trump's lawyer filing complaint against Comey's leaks

Quite an interesting testimony seen on Thursday by former FBI director James Comey.

We've learned many things:

• Trump did not interfere with the election
    • Russian investigation was started when Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch met on the plane
    • Trump and Comey both agreed that Michael Flynn is a good guy
    • Trump was never investigated
    • James Comey leaked memos to his "friends" to get to the media
    • And more interesting information not in Comey's favor

Trump's lawyer said that a complaint would be filed against James Comey because of his leaking of the memos with the intent of reaching the media. Aka, he orchestrated the leaks so that they would be in his favor.

I didn't include much info in this post but there is more to know from the testimony!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/09/politi...int/index.html

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Guess what you forgot to mention:

- Directly asked to shelve an investigation of Michael Flynn, asking senior White House officials to leave the room before speaking to Comey
    - Declined to speculate on whether Trump had committed an obstruction of justice, although description of Flynn case and his firing has established that
    - Memos were shared/leaked due to Trump's threat to release tapes of their conversations (Comey has documented every meeting with Trump as he didn't trust him to tell the truth, Comey has worked with several presidents in both DoJ and as FBI Director and has never felt a need to document meetings before - "I was honestly concerned that he might lie about the nature of our meeting.")
    - Trump lied on national TV on NBC stating Comey had requested to meet him for dinner
    - Stated if there was recordings of their conversation (which he hopes there are), he's fine with them being released
    - Trump demanded personal loyalty, that Comey let Flynn go and that Comey state publicly that Trump was not personally under investigation.

From what I remember, he stated in the testimony that trump wasn't personally under investigation but his administration and party were, and ultimately this would lead to the head of the table which would be trump.

There was also the great quote by Paul Ryan 'He's just new to this' and 'probably wasn't steeped in long-running protocols'.

I think some Senators are requesting Trump tell his side under oath and open to the press too, which obviously won't happen.

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    I think some Senators are requesting Trump tell his side under oath and open to the press too, which obviously won't happen.
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/09/politi...nce/index.html

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Great testimony from Attorney General Jeff Sessions today! Definitely provided more clarity on the investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox News
    Attorney General Jeff Sessions, in dramatic Senate testimony, on Tuesday decried suggestions he colluded with Russian officials during the 2016 campaign as an “appalling and detestable lie” -- while staunchly defending his role in the firing of former FBI Director James Comey.

“I have never met with or had any conversations with any Russians or any foreign officials concerning any type of interference with any campaign or election,” Sessions told the Senate Intelligence Committee. “I have no knowledge of any such conversations by anyone connected to the Trump campaign.”

The attorney general addressed the same Senate panel that heard last week from Comey, becoming the highest-ranking official to testify in the Russia investigation.

Democrats used the forum to pepper Sessions with tough questions, at times accusing him of "stonewalling" and impeding the congressional probe.

The normally reserved Sessions showed his feisty side in response, pushing back on what he called the "secret innuendo" being leaked about his contact with Russians and challenging portions of Comey's testimony.

In a fiery opening statement, Sessions specifically contradicted Comey’s claims that he remained silent when the former FBI director expressed his concerns over a meeting with President Trump.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...ey-firing.html

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

I'm not even following it. The whole Russia conspiracy by the left is laughable.

I don't recall any uproar when Obama interfered in our referendum? Or when Obama interfered in the French Presidential election? But the fact that Marine Le Pen takes a loan for the Front National from a Russian bank? Oh the horror! Putin must be behind it. :rolleyes:

Putin is ten times the man in intellect+ability the leaders of the west are anyway. He doesn't scare me... I kinda admire him.

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    I'm not even following it. The whole Russia conspiracy by the left is laughable.

I don't recall any uproar when Obama interfered in our referendum? Or when Obama interfered in the French Presidential election? But the fact that Marine Le Pen takes a loan for the Front National from a Russian bank? Oh the horror! Putin must be behind it. :rolleyes:

Putin is ten times the man in intellect+ability the leaders of the west are anyway. He doesn't scare me... I kinda admire him.
    It's absolutely laughable. Still their way of not getting over the fact that Hillary lost by a LANDSLIDE compared to what was predicted.

As per what Comey said under oath, even if there was interference, which I don't believe there was, Trump was not behind it. He had zero Russian ties during the campaign. Sessions today again under oath said that there was absolutely no collusion.

And before someone says it - if someone lies under oath, they deserve to be punished.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

I'd like someone to actually point out to me exactly what it is Russia have apparently done.

*tumbleweed*

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    I'd like someone to actually point out to me exactly what it is Russia have apparently done.

*tumbleweed*
    See the thing is, people say that Russia colluded with the election. But HOW exactly?
    Last edited by Landon; 14-06-2017 at 02:10 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

There's an FBI report of a few hundred pages which put Russians behind multiple hacking such as the DNC.

Google it I'm sure there's plenty of info.

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    There's an FBI report of a few hundred pages which put Russians behind multiple hacking such as the DNC.

Google it I'm sure there's plenty of info.
    I'd like to know what kind of hacking though? They're fear mongering to get support. I still haven't seen at least a hint as to what method it may have been.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast