HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    No, I really do think everyone should be banned until we figure things out. But the only option that I have that at least some people can agree upon is the country ban.

"major" terror attacks? All of them are major. You're cherrypicking so as to prove that your side of the story is better. Only the ones committed by men are major. Okay. Another example of feminism.

Banning immigration stops people outside of the country from coming in to screw us up. It's the easiest first step that we have. We ban immigration, then and only then do we take a look at what's happening inside the country in the process without the worry of outside sources.
    EVERYONE should be banned from the country? that would stop all crime if noone was there... also gdp would be amazing if it's just the president Trump would love that. But yes like I said what about the people ALREADY THERE - which in the UK's case is most if not all of the attackers recently. That's also definitely the case for at least one of the US ones as well.

omg you've gotta get this idea of me being some radical sjw feminist out of your head!! yes there are levels of "major" terrorist incidents. London, Manchester, Orlando, Paris, Boston, the ones that make GLOBAL HEADLINE NEWS are major incidents and just happen to have all been committed by men. The reason I JOKINGLY (that means NOT SERIOUSLY) said ban all men was because I have not personally heard of a terrorist incident being committed by a woman. The only related thing is that blonde woman who was said to join ISIS and was gonna come back to Britain for something?

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    EVERYONE should be banned from the country? that would stop all crime if noone was there... also gdp would be amazing if it's just the president Trump would love that. But yes like I said what about the people ALREADY THERE - which in the UK's case is most if not all of the attackers recently. That's also definitely the case for at least one of the US ones as well.

omg you've gotta get this idea of me being some radical sjw feminist out of your head!! yes there are levels of "major" terrorist incidents. London, Manchester, Orlando, Paris, Boston, the ones that make GLOBAL HEADLINE NEWS are major incidents and just happen to have all been committed by men. The reason I JOKINGLY (that means NOT SERIOUSLY) said ban all men was because I have not personally heard of a terrorist incident being committed by a woman. The only related thing is that blonde woman who was said to join ISIS and was gonna come back to Britain for something?
    Yes, EVERYONE should be banned from immigrating to the country.

You haven't heard about females committing terrorist attacks? Here's just a few examples under one specific topic: Suicide bombers. Yes, females do it too.

Sana'a Mehaidli
    Wafa Idris
    Rajiv Gandhi
    Muriel Degauque

going to work, back in a while

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Yes, EVERYONE should be banned from immigrating to the country.

You haven't heard about females committing terrorist attacks? Here's just a few examples under one specific topic: Suicide bombers. Yes, females do it too.

Sana'a Mehaidli
    Wafa Idris
    Rajiv Gandhi
    Muriel Degauque

going to work, back in a while
    ok I don't count 1985, 1991, 2002 or 2005 as "recent" which is what my post refers to

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

what about terrorist attacks not committed by muslims
    I didn't realise the world was facing the problem of Buddhist or Taosit terrorism.

If Germany were bombing us today, you'd be telling us all that not all air raids are caused by Germans.

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrrr
    they're all committed by men

make it a ban on men, makes more sense
    Well no it doesn't make sense does it as you're avoiding the real issue (radical Islamic terrorism) to be politically correct.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 12-06-2017 at 09:36 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    I didn't realise the world was facing the problem of Buddhist or Taosit terrorism.

Well no it doesn't make sense does it as you're avoiding the real issue (radical Islamic terrorism) to be politically correct.
    how about christians

the problem is TERRORISM IN GENERAL not a religion

there are 2 billion muslims in the world why should the majority of them suffer because of what one crazy sect is doing? it's like banning all christians because of what the KKK or the WBC do which is not representative of that religion or all its believers

I mean I'm not actually expecting a logical response here because I know noone will ever get through to you and you'll come up with some astounding leap of logic in response....

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

America doesn't have a "Muslim problem" in any way shape or form so why would they ban Muslims from entering? What they DO have is an epidemic of murders and public shootings perpetrated by their own civilians, with well over 100 mass shootings so far this year. Those with 3 or more fatalities (not including the gunman) are so far 50% white, 25% black, 25% Latino, meaning 0% Middle Eastern.

So no Daniel, in this instance at least the "real" issue is nothing to do with Islam, which is why this daft ban didn't get through
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like Charlie Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

@Landon; Also as you mentioned the women terrorists in counter to what Laura said about men and your little spat about her calling them major. Major probably not the best word by Laura but you knew EXACTLY what she was getting at - widely reported.

Sana'a Mehaidli did this "blew herself and a Peugeot filled with explosives up next to an Israeli convoy in Jezzine, Lebanon, during the Israeli occupation of South Lebanon. Two Israeli soldiers were killed and twelve were injured"

Bolded words include a country that western press don't give a shit about and a death toll that will barely make the back pages in the UK.

Editing whilst I'm annoyed: there does seem to be a certain level of stubborness with yourself and Dan which, although I respect for having a strong opinion, you absolutely refuse to listen. We have to, you should both try.
    Last edited by Joe; 12-06-2017 at 10:40 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    @Landon; Also as you mentioned the women terrorists in counter to what Laura said about men and your little spat about her calling them major. Major probably not the best word by Laura but you knew EXACTLY what she was getting at - widely reported.

Sana'a Mehaidli did this "blew herself and a Peugeot filled with explosives up next to an Israeli convoy in Jezzine, Lebanon, during the Israeli occupation of South Lebanon. Two Israeli soldiers were killed and twelve were injured"

Bolded words include a country that western press don't give a shit about and a death toll that will barely make the back pages in the UK.

Editing whilst I'm annoyed: there does seem to be a certain level of stubborness with yourself and Dan which, although I respect for having a strong opinion, you absolutely refuse to listen. We have to, you should both try.
    I find it hilarious how every damned response from you guys ends something like "omg im never going to get through to you guys, you are stubborn idiots". It's hilarious and childish. And no, I didn't get what she meant. She's cherrypicking.

ok I don't count 1985, 1991, 2002 or 2005 as "recent" which is what my post refers to
    There you go again. "I don't count this" "all committed by men... but NOT ALL!"

What's it going to be? I count all terror attacks as important and major. And yes. Those are recent as well.
    Last edited by Landon; 13-06-2017 at 04:06 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I find it hilarious how every damned response from you guys ends something like "omg im never going to get through to you guys, you are stubborn idiots". It's hilarious and childish. And no, I didn't get what she meant. She's cherrypicking.

There you go again. "I don't count this" "all committed by men... but NOT ALL!"

What's it going to be? I count all terror attacks as important and major. And yes. Those are recent as well.
    Recent = since the rise of Isis, at least s decade. Not "cherry picking" to fit this "agenda" you think I have but just making a relevant, modern, argument. No point comparing what's happening now to 30, 40 years ago as it's a different group with different tactics. Even 10 years ago there wasn't this online radicalising presence, there wasn't such publicly known beheadings so yeah, shit's changed and the way we look at it should change too.

But there are millions of peaceful muslims and to ban them from travelling - which actually includes extremely influential, successful, talented, skilled, NEEDED, muslims - is unfair on them and bad for Americans and the American economy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

@scottish; Tell her off for calling Trump an idiot since she isn't a successful businesswoman and/or the president. Oh right, you won't. When the other side does it, it's okay.

Anyways, he's right. Take a look at all of these attacks. Muslims. Ban all Muslims from entering the United States to help prevent issues.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terror..._United_States

Yes, let's take a look at all these attacks! Vast majority from 2010-present carried out by American born citizens :rolleyes: Also a lot of white non-muslims on that list, but as we all know they aren't terrorists, just crazy white people with mental issues :rolleyes:

A lot of shootings on that list too... almost as if the US has a major gun problem?

Most terror attacks in the UK and US are carried out by people who have lived there since childhood or even birth... tell me how a travel ban would prevent terrorism plz

There is no point in you bringing up terrorist attacks that were decades ago because Trump's proposed ban is in response to recent attacks
    Last edited by lemons; 13-06-2017 at 10:30 AM.
    Like Empired Liked

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast