HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Default 9th circuit Clinton appointed judges rule against travel ban

All three idiot judges, appointed by President Bill Clinton, have ruled against Trump's travel ban on six predominately Muslim countries. The case will be appealed to the SCOTUS where there's a good chance it will be overturned.

Talk about a bunch of idiots that are asking for terror.

Quote Originally Posted by CNN
    Another federal court has ruled against President Donald Trump's revised executive order limiting travel from six predominately Muslim countries -- and like other courts, used his tweets against him.

The ruling from a three-judge panel of the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals is yet another stinging loss from a court that similarly refused to reinstate Trump's original executive order on travel in February.
    "We conclude that the President, in issuing the Executive Order, exceeded the scope of the authority delegated to him by Congress," the three judges, all appointed by President Bill Clinton, wrote. "(I)mmigration, even for the President, is not a one-person show."
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/12/politi...ban/index.html

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Teenager calling a well accomplished professional an idiot, cute.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not even Frank Underwood could establish a travel ban.

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    Teenager calling a well accomplished professional an idiot, cute.
    Exactly! It's neat to be able to have a voice and point out flaws in public officials.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Trump is an idiot tbh - was told basically from day 1 calling it a MUSLIM ban will 100% make sure it's overturned.

But he still tweets about a muslim ban

YOU HAD ONE RULE

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    Trump is an idiot tbh - was told basically from day 1 calling it a MUSLIM ban will 100% make sure it's overturned.

But he still tweets about a muslim ban

YOU HAD ONE RULE
    @scottish; Tell her off for calling Trump an idiot since she isn't a successful businesswoman and/or the president. Oh right, you won't. When the other side does it, it's okay.

Anyways, he's right. Take a look at all of these attacks. Muslims. Ban all Muslims from entering the United States to help prevent issues.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    @scottish; Tell her off for calling Trump an idiot since she isn't a successful businesswoman and/or the president. Oh right, you won't. When the other side does it, it's okay.

Anyways, he's right. Take a look at all of these attacks. Muslims. Ban all Muslims from entering the United States to help prevent issues.
    what about terrorist attacks not committed by muslims

they're all committed by men

make it a ban on men, makes more sense

Like Charlie Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

what about terrorist attacks not committed by muslims

they're all committed by men

make it a ban on men, makes more sense
    You're a sexist. They're not all committed by men. So let's ban everyone, shall we? I like the idea more than anything. Ban all immigration until a new system is reformed.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    You're a sexist. They're not all committed by men. So let's ban everyone, shall we? I like the idea more than anything. Ban all immigration until a new system is reformed.
    My comment was quite clearly tongue in cheek to point out how ridiculous your comment was (which I completely understand that you won't get, but it wasn't for your benefit)

But in all seriousness all of the major terrorist attacks have allllllllllllll been carried out solely by men. Not solely by muslims.

also: banning immigration doesn't stop the people already in the country? doesn't stop people born there with all right to stay? 4th gen immigrants? white people radicalised by isis? my god the list goes on it's just so ridiculous

Like lemons Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

My comment was quite clearly tongue in cheek to point out how ridiculous your comment was (which I completely understand that you won't get, but it wasn't for your benefit)

But in all seriousness all of the major terrorist attacks have allllllllllllll been carried out solely by men. Not solely by muslims.

also: banning immigration doesn't stop the people already in the country? doesn't stop people born there with all right to stay? 4th gen immigrants? white people radicalised by isis? my god the list goes on it's just so ridiculous
    No, I really do think everyone should be banned until we figure things out. But the only option that I have that at least some people can agree upon is the country ban.

"major" terror attacks? All of them are major. You're cherrypicking so as to prove that your side of the story is better. Only the ones committed by men are major. Okay. Another example of feminism.

Banning immigration stops people outside of the country from coming in to screw us up. It's the easiest first step that we have. We ban immigration, then and only then do we take a look at what's happening inside the country in the process without the worry of outside sources.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast