HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default Holiday Plans 2017

What are your holiday plans so far for the year? Where have you already been or are you just booking your summer holiday now? Had any city breaks even at home? Any pretty firm plans for rest of the year? Post them below!

Here's mine.

Thus far this year been to:

Orlando, America (family)

Saigon, Vietnam (friend)

London, Britain (friends)

Already booked/will shortly book:

Crete, Greece (family)

Prague, Czech Republic (friend)

Planned/Options on table:

Bilbao, Spain (friend)

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil OR Manila, the Philippines OR somewhere similar (friend)

So by end of year hopefully will have done three long-haul holidays and four short-haul. Had a really good year so far, 2018 I am probably certain of a trip to Strasbourg and/or Brussels to visit a friend who works for the EU and to the Netherlands to visit a friend who is moving there to do a Masters. Bit far away for now though so i'll start thinking of them come the start of 2018 maybe for the Spring.

Another year and still no trip to the place I want to go most though - travelling around India. Maybe 2018!!

I loveeee holidays, lately I haven't been going out purely to save for holidays. The ones I have left to book on that list I can afford now so literally in the next two weeks or so i'll have Prague and Rio sorted. Bilbao maybe end of summer. Literally the other day when family booked a holiday to Greece I got so excited and it's like a milestone to look forward to now in the back of my mind.

WBU
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 14-06-2017 at 01:01 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

I went to Colorado this summer. Great place to be.

If you want to go to the US again at some point, try Washington DC. It was amazing for someone that lives in a small town, and knowing your interest in politics, you'll be going at a great time. At the same time I went to North Carolina and spent some time on the beach. Amazing how the sand is so fine.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    I went to Colorado this summer. Great place to be.

If you want to go to the US again at some point, try Washington DC. It was amazing for someone that lives in a small town, and knowing your interest in politics, you'll be going at a great time. At the same time I went to North Carolina and spent some time on the beach. Amazing how the sand is so fine.
    I've never fancied Washington DC tbh! It seems quite... soulless? Purpose-built political capitals like Brazilla, Canberra and Washington DC always tend to turn me off. Sterile. I like narrow, cramped streets + ruined buildings. Culture. My next trips to America will probably be New York City, San Francisco and a road/cycling trip one day through Alabama, Texas and Tennessee.

I try to follow the rule not to go the same place twice too - Barcelona last year was amazing but been there done that!

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    I've never fancied Washington DC tbh! It seems quite... soulless? Purpose-built political capitals like Brazilla, Canberra and Washington DC always tend to turn me off. Sterile. I like narrow, cramped streets + ruined buildings. Culture. My next trips to America will probably be New York City, San Francisco and a road/cycling trip one day through Alabama, Texas and Tennessee.

I try to follow the rule not to go the same place twice too - Barcelona last year was amazing but been there done that!
    That statement makes a good point actually. I noticed something about the people living in that area and that is that the people seem egotistical and rude. Living where I do in middle US, people are closer together than the crowded areas. I know you meant how everything is built but that's just another point to look for haha.

I've been to Texas and Tennessee. Both great places, if you want more comfortability while biking then Tennessee is your area of choice

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

Not much planned for this year but will be in Berlin for Christmas

Next year I'm going on a fieldtrip to Singapore for just over a week and want to go to either Thailand/Vietnam/Indonesia/Hong Kong after! Depending on flight connections could end up in Mumbai or Doha too!

Then somewhere in Europe next summer, not sure where yet

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

That statement makes a good point actually. I noticed something about the people living in that area and that is that the people seem egotistical and rude. Living where I do in middle US, people are closer together than the crowded areas. I know you meant how everything is built but that's just another point to look for haha.
    A lot of purpose-built capitals are actually designed with wide boulevards, grid patterns and away from major population centres as a way of avoiding revolution. From what I have read in the past, Washington DC was certainly built with this in mind as was the new Burmese capital Naypyidaw and Paris was re-designed a couple of hundred years ago along these lines.

A lot of people don't see it but there's politics in everything. From street patterns to the architecture used itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Landon
    I've been to Texas and Tennessee. Both great places, if you want more comfortability while biking then Tennessee is your area of choice
    Is Tennessee very flat then?

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    Not much planned for this year but will be in Berlin for Christmas

Next year I'm going on a fieldtrip to Singapore for just over a week and want to go to either Thailand/Vietnam/Indonesia/Hong Kong after! Depending on flight connections could end up in Mumbai or Doha too!

Then somewhere in Europe next summer, not sure where yet
    That'll be good. A lot of people tend to do Indochina at once as only short connecting flights!!! Singapore is supposed to be pricey tho.

Bombay is certainly top of my list too.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 14-06-2017 at 01:25 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Is Tennessee very flat then?
    You know what I actually don't remember since its been years but its definitely not as flat as Kansas where I'm at haha. If you want to see nothing but plains for as long as you can see then come to Kansas.
    Then again, people actually like that if they come from somewhere that has a lot of trees. Pretty boring here though, not a lot to do.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

You know what I actually don't remember since its been years but its definitely not as flat as Kansas where I'm at haha. If you want to see nothing but plains for as long as you can see then come to Kansas.
    Then again, people actually like that if they come from somewhere that has a lot of trees. Pretty boring here though, not a lot to do.
    I want to see the deepest darkest south like the horror films. Buy an old truck and cycle through the swamps and stop off at those bars/petrol stations with someone sitting in a rocking chair telling me that they don't get often see folk from 'these parts'

Like on that Top Gear episode.

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

I want to see the deepest darkest south like the horror films. Buy an old truck and cycle through the swamps and stop off at those bars/petrol stations with someone sitting in a rocking chair telling me that they don't get often see folk from 'these parts'

Like on that Top Gear episode.
    LOL like the movies where they're in the desert with cactus plants and tumbleweeds and the abandoned shops and stuff.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Probably gonna go to Germany in December again, not sure which place specifically but one of the following (or in a city near one of the following):

Rostock
    Hamburg
    Halle Westfalen (omg lol this is near Bielefeld, might do that)
    Göttingen
    Last edited by MKR&*42; 14-06-2017 at 09:56 AM.
    /

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast