HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Nintendo Switch

Tokens
    Habbo
    iBlueBox

Latest Awards:

Default Nintendo Switch

Do you have a Nintendo Switch? / What are your thoughts on it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

I haven't, but I want one! I'm putting myself off buying it until there's a game that's released that I really really want. There's talk of Pokemon in the future so maybe then, or when it doesn't cost like over $500...

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

If there is talks of a Pokemon game then I might consider it otherwise I'm not a big Nintendo person so I don't really want one.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens
    Habbo
    .:TaylorSwift:

Latest Awards:

My family member has one. I find the games challenging. It might worth the investment

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If not for Zelda, I don't think there would be any point in buying the Switch at this moment in time. I don't know what it is with Nintendo, but they've debuted their last few consoles with a less than impressive line-up. Stronger first-party support during the console's initial stages may have hyped me into buying one, but now I'm not too fussed.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Lamz

Latest Awards:

I've had mine for a few months... its a good games console tbf.
    I take it with me when I'm traveling as packing a PlayStation every week is LONG...

Zelda doesn't look appealing to me, neither does Mario oddesy (i prefer their original forms) however Mario kart is brilliant, obviously, I have fortnite on it, LA Noire is a game i only discovered when i gt the switch and i'm loving that too! Football Manager is another game i play whilst away....

My opinion on the CONSOLE:
    Great console for travels or if you want to give your thumbs a twiddle during some casual downtime.
    Battery life kind of sucks but thats nothing a plug socket or portable charger cant fix.
    Weirdly enough my left joycon slides off the screen a lot easier than the right (i don't even have to unlock it, I can easily slide it up with my inner palm).

My opinion on the GAMES:
    I think the switch has a decent game catalog. Mario Kart is one that'll always be a fan favorite. The new talks of pokemon let's go or whatever is another game im looking forward too as i haven't played pokemon go in a while as it just got boring; now it's coming to the switch i can catch many different pokemon whilst travelling. Nintendo are expanding to catere fot their more mature audience too so it definetly is on the up!

Instagram l Twitter l Soundcloud
    Retired HxL DJ (Ice)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I’m looking forward to mario party!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sloths View Post
    I haven't, but I want one! I'm putting myself off buying it until there's a game that's released that I really really want. There's talk of Pokemon in the future so maybe then, or when it doesn't cost like over $500...
    oh look at that - I have one now I freaking love it aye. I love that it can be both handheld and on tv screen. I have a fair few games on it and crash bandicoot is preordered for the end of the month release but I’m currently playing Fortnite and Stardew Valley a lot. IMO it’s totally worth it.

Still waiting on a new animal crossing and proper rpg Pokémon game though!