HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Prom Dresses

Tokens

Default Prom Dresses

Being the prom queen is one of the biggest honors of high school life but as everyone can’t be the queen, you can surely have that feeling. By wearing an outfit that leaves everyone awestruck and makes them turn their heads around, you can easily be under the spotlight. The 2017 prom dresses are a treat to checkout and a dream come true when worn. You need to just choose from a wide range of styles first, including ball gown, A-line, sheath, lace-covered, high-low, baby doll, chiffon, one-shoulder, cold shoulders, shears, short dresses, plunging crop tops etc. You can make your prom date go crazy over you while making others jealous easily.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Prom isn't really much of a 'thing' here in the UK — or at least it wasn't when I was at school. American schools definitely seem to present more of an experience. How is the Queen chosen?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    Prom isn't really much of a 'thing' here in the UK — or at least it wasn't when I was at school. American schools definitely seem to present more of an experience. How is the Queen chosen?
    lool the OP is a bot

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    lool the OP is a bot
    SO IS SIRI AND ALEXA

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    They're becoming big in Britain now too - sadly!

I have even heard of primary schools having them - we just brought in rice krispy cakes and drank cherryade.